Monday, March 21, 2022

Marathon Stories on CNN-Man Who Won $4 Million at a Marathon Gas Station and Olympic Bronze Medalist Who Won Marathon


I thought it was funny that CNN put these stories next to each other...A lady who ran a marathon and someone who won on a lottery ticket in Michigan at a MARATHON Gas Station...

Marathon=310(Jewish)
Recall that in 2019 I was following a pattern with Marathon, Nipsey Hussle, Ethiopia and how the Exorcism in Earling, Iowa was important to Marathons. 
The next year in April 2020 I was writing about the 2019 Marathon symbolism in my book and the gas station blew up in Earling, Iowa the next day. 

Exorcism=219(FB)
I've been talking a lot about the number 616 and I just realized a new one as well..
Archangel Gabriel=616(FB)

I don't really see the full connection to this yet...but figured I'd document it before bed. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment