Monday, March 14, 2022

Scott Hall Taken Off Life Support and Synchronicity With Mark Wahlberg

 

The same friend who shared the stuff about Truth Social going live around the Ukraine stuff shared a post about Scott Hall being taken off life support today....So I figured I would look him up...
Of course, Scott Hall shares a bday with Kamala Harris.
Plus, we know that wrestling is synced to her because the wrestler Kamala died when they announced she was the vice president candidate.

Scott Hall=52, 110, 133 and 264(FB)
nWo=52
President=52, 110, 133
Kamala Harris=264(FB) 
White House=264(FB)
I've been watching Hulk Hogan for this year due to the Tisha B'Av narrative with Philadelphia/Golden Gate Bridge.
Terry Bollea=264(FB)
Further, today is 4 months 22 days before their bdays..
Kamala Harris=422(FB)




I'm at work trying to look more at this and I noticed the nWo was established on the Golden Gate Bridge anniversary... 
My next customers total was then $5.27 like the date 5/27.
What was so interesting though, is that the customer looked a lot like Mark Wahlberg, I honestly had to look a few times to realize it wasn't him.

I just have a feeling it's somehow important...Especially considering Mark Wahlberg met Pope Francis in Philadephia in 2015, when he was accompanied by Joe Biden.
Crazier yet is that I had synchronicity with Mark Wahlberg on 1/14/22 when I went to my first ever Wrestling event...
Good Vibrations=222(FB)
It's interesting that I also have an old blog post about the Beach Boys song Good Vibrations in relation to Earthquakes in Nebraska and Full House that's set in San Francisco...
I went to Smackdown in Omaha, Nebraska.
I went to Smackdown 133 days or 4 months 13 days before 5/27.
San Francisco=413(FB)
Scott Hall=133


Wahlberg bday is 6/5..
Philadelphia=65
Terry Bollea=65
Scott Oliver Hall=65
The Mighty Ducks=65
Bob Saget dead age 65.


Today is 2 months 22 days before 6/5 and 9 months 9 days after..
99..assassinated president stuff
Kamala Harris=222(FB)

Further, this story is just before WrestleMania 38 that is synced to "They Live."
They Live=218(FB)
Scott Hall=218(FB)
8/6 the 218th day.
WM 38 at ATT Stadium. 
911 8/6..ATT/Batman
5/27 leaves 218 days in the year.


I also have a post from 2020 about nWo member Scott Steiner bringing a Tiger to the ring...

Good Vibrations music video involves Boxing and Micky Ward...Thinking about Hulk Hogan/Rocky...
Logan Paul is fighting with the Miz at WrestleMania 38..

Good Vibrations came out on Neptunalia....the single came out on Will Ferrells bday though..









No comments:

Post a Comment