Friday, March 18, 2022

University of Southwest Golf Team Killed in Van Accident-Horse Theme-Death of my Friends Brother on 5/11/2004

 


I went to CNN and saw more on the story of the University of the Southwest Golf team dying in a van accident....
Notice the mascot is the Mustang though....The HORSE. 
Horse=129(FB)
University of the Southwest=129

When I first saw this story it reminded me of the death of my best friends brother. He died in a car accident before golf practice. I don't remember the whole story but it was basically that before Golf Practice a bunch of the kids went to jump hills on a dirt road and then the accident happened. 
So I just re-looked up his name in gematria though..
Kirk Sturgill=219(FB)
219 a Big number with the Horse Theme. 

His death always reminds me of Houston too...the same car that he died in, was the car that I went to my first ever Michigan football in...They beat Houston 50-3...
Kirk then died 8 months 5 days later on 5/11/2004. 
Kirk Sturgill=85
The car was a Saturn..
Saturn=511(Jewish)
It was also 248 days later..
Houston Cougars=248(FB)

Ides of March=248(FB)(Texas Crash)

My cousin Timmy(Houston Rockets) was in the accident as well. 

This new accident in Texas happened 6 months 9 days after 9/6 or 6/9..
Texas=69
Saturn=69
Kirk died 6 months 9 days before my friend(His brothers) bday. 

Gonna pay attention to Michigan and Houston in the basketball tournament...Possibly something important to their games. Or maybe pay attention to Golf too...
Golf=22
Year is 22'. 
Tiger Woods...Year of the Tiger. 

I might be going to Slipknot tonight with him too...He said he was getting me a ticket again last night, but haven't heard from him yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment