Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Dream Theme and the song Maybe It Was Memphis At Work Today

 There is something going on today/last night. I've been talking about the Dream thing with my dad and Bridge collapses. The dream I had in 2018 was about my dad dying and such...Anyway, last night I had band practice and my singer Pat said he almost canceled our gig tonught because his dad is in the hospital and really sick, not Covid, but internal bleeding and other stuff. We also practice in the basement of a bar and another kid came down and watched us and whatnot..I don't know him at all but he randomly was telling a story about his dad and then went on to say how he's been gone for 3 years. 

So hopefully mine or Pat's dad do not die anytime soon, but there is something I am supposed to see with this..

I think this further because before I went to work today I got on Facebook and this post is the first one I saw.. It was from Lani who is important to the dream/psychic theme..
I didn't think much of it until I got to work and the song "Maybe it was Memphis" was playing. Funnier yet is that my co-worker turned off the music after that song 
Remember that the song "Maybe It Was Memphis" was important to Lani back in November.. so these two things with Dream have to be related.

I don't know Pat's dad's bday.. but his bday is 7/23, which is Neptunalia..Neptune..Horses..

The name Lani also sticks out because the Horse theme was synced to "He's All That" and the original film is about the girl named Laney.

The night of 3/1 I also had a strange dream about my friend Sturgill..I just thought it was weird considering I had been mentioning the dream theme again...
Recall the original dream theme was because I had a dream about the father of a girl I went to school with dying..He then died the next day in a wreck..Then I found out his wife is a psychic.

So hopefully no ones dad dies and it's just symbolic to something I'm supposed to see with the dream theme..possibly with Bridges or Drowning....it is interesting that I know Lani cause she used to date my cousin Jacob and his father's bday is 8/10...an important date to the Bridge symbolism.
Think how 3/10 and 8/10 were related in 2019 too..
8/10 to 2/19 is 6 months 9 days.
3/10 the 69th day.
Vladimir Putin=69
69 years old..

Sturgill told me last night that he's getting me a ticket to see Slipknot in Omaha in a couple weeks too lol..They played  on 8/10/2019 at the Iowa State Fair too that was a major thing I was following....I had no idea this concert was even going on until last night either...so we'll see if I actually go or not, I've always wanted to see Slipknot but the one time I got a ticket years ago, lightning struck the stage and blew a transformer and they canceled the show...
Missed System of a Down and a bunch of other awesome bands that day too. 
The show is on 3/18...
This is the day I fell down Sturgills stairs last year in connection to Biden falling up the stairs..





4 comments:

  1. Crazy cause Darren O'Brien sent me a message today about how Mercury Rev released an album on 9/11/2001 called all is dream. I also managed to really piss Zach off in yesterday's livestream. He went off on me and like 6 other people for the last 20 minutes. Then today it hit me how Batman released yesterday and I have the Joker/Batman connection. I kinda feel bad about it but also good cause fuck his conniving ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig Theme... recently Lindsey Graham suggested Russia should Assassinate Putin. The most Famous Presidential Assassination is John F. Kennedy, and we know the parallel between John F Kennedy and Joe Biden being the only Catholic presidents. Kennedy's assassination was filmed by Zapruder who was from Ukraine. One of the conspiracy theories of the JFK Assassination was is had to do with the bay of pigs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How bizarre, as I read your comment I can hear my husband in another room watching some J.F.K. conspiracy movie, lol. I could hear them naming off dates regarding Oswald's movements prior to the event. I heard a September 11 date then a January 27 date (buildings 1, 2, 7) lol.

      Delete
  3. I have been following your 219 and my parents just had their 56th wedding anniversary on 2/19. I had seen 56 and 83 all nfl season thinking it was about brady becoming 8 and 3. I bet on bucs in august on 8/30 and they were eliminated 8 weeks 3 days after my bday. Then on 56th day of year my moms cancer took a turn for the worse and was taken to hospital. She died 3/1 8 months 3 days after her bday.

    ReplyDelete