Monday, March 7, 2022

Synchronicity with Bon Jovi and the Philadelphia Trainwreck leading me to 8/6/22

 


There's a Bon Jovi Theme going on for me today...
Before work I was watching the Jared Dines video above and the last thing I saw was about a Bon Jovi.. 
I then got in my car and the Bon Jovi song " Dead or Alive" was playing...so I took a picture and a screenshot and wondered if I'd keep having syncs with it..
On Mondays and Thursdays I leave work for a few minutes a pick Zamien up from pre-school.. As I was waiting for his bus today I noticed that Bohemian Rhapsody was playing...I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but I took a picture cause I've recently been talking about Slipknot and that song is important to them and the 2019 Tisha B'Av..Plus, I haven't heard the song in a while so I thought it may be important....
I still have no idea if it is lol, but the bus then pulled up and I walked over to pick Zamien up...My aunt Rosa was also there picking up her grandson.

Anyway, she knows I play music and such and the first thing she said to me was..."Did you hear about that Bon Jovi Cover band Contest in Omaha?"..Apparently there is some contest to open for Bon Jovi..
I just looked it up...I assume this is what she is talking about..

My aunt Rosa is my Uncle Mike's wife and recall he is the one who died the same day as the 2015 Philadelphia Train wreck...so I think it's somehow important to that.

Slipknot was also important to my Sync with Bon Jovi in September too..I was talking about Doogie Howser who was on Harold and Kumar with the Slipknot mask in his car. 

Bon Jovi=139(FB) and 154(FB)
Rosa Murphy=154
Cathy Murphy=139(Her real name)
Mike Murphy=139 and 191(FB)
Mike died 139 days before the Jesuit anniversary..
Freemasonry=139 and 191(FB)
Society of Jesus=191
Recall the Philadelphia Train wreck was synced to Pope Francis and it was on The 132nd day.
Catholic Church=132

I've also mentioned 3/10 again with the Nine Days sync and Mike was synced to that too..

Michael Patrick Murphy=310
Today is also 9 months 23 days after the anniversary of the train wreck and my uncles death...
Recall the train wreck was all about 923 and Pope Francis' visit on 9/23.
Notice today is also 201 days after 9/23.
Today is also a span of 2 months 19 days after Pope Francis' bday..
The Philadelphia Train wreck was 219 days before Francis bday..
He became Pope 86 days after his bday...
The trainwreck was 86 days before 8/6..
8/6 is 219 days before Francis anniversary as Pope..
He will turn 86 years old in 2022.
8/6 is a span of 233 days after his bday.
Jorge Bergoglio=233
9/23 is a span of 86 days before Francis bday..or he arrives in America 86 days before his bday..

8/6 is a span of 1 month 22 days before the Jesuit anniversary...without the span its 52 days..
Pope Francis=122
Pope=52
In relation to my uncles bday of 6/4 and the Dream Theme..
6/4 leaves 210 days in the year..
San Francisco California=210

San Francisco=122
Golden State=122
Trainwreck=122
Pope Francis
The train wreck was 122 days before 9/11.
Think about 8/6 and 9/11...

The train wreck had a lot to do with 106...
Bidens bday is 106 days after 8/6..
The train wreck was 133 days before Pope Francis arrived in America....8/6 is 133 days before Francis bday..
President=133
Kamala Harris=86

Also, Joe Biden was the vice president in 2015 when Pope Francis visited the US

Further, the grandson that my aunt Rosa was picking up is named Beau..
Recall that Beau Biden died 18 days after the Philadelphia Train wreck..
Beau died 116 days after his bday and 116 days before 9/23.
Joe Biden=116(FB)
Rosa Murphy=116

The grandson named Beau also sums to 201(FB), which reminds of Beau Biden dying 201 days before Pope Francis bday.

Pope Francis and Joe Biden met on 10/29/21, which was 86 days after Obamas bday.
Plus the Stock Market connections to Kamala Harris..
Barack Obama=456(FB)
Squid Game number to stock market stuff..

I really think 8/6 is important..


Ha...I was writing this at work and I just got in my van to come home...Queen is on the radio again...this time it's "Another One Bites The Dust."
Elizabeth II also important to 106 and this narrative..
Rosa Murphy=168(FB)
Queen Elizabeth II=168
To back up my thoughts about this being important to 8/6...notice Jon Bon Jovis bday is 5 months 4 days before 8/6..
Recall my last sync was because he got coronavirus 54 days after I blogged about him..
Jon Bon Jovi=54
He got coronavirus on Halloween, which is 86 days after 8/6 too.
Today is also 152 days before 8/6..
Joe Biden=152
Kamala Devi Harris=152
So on..
Today is 3/7.
Joe Biden=37


















No comments:

Post a Comment