Thursday, March 24, 2022

Zach's DREAM About Jordan Maxwell and the Death of Jordan Maxwell and my Synchronicity on 8/11 With Him

 
I decided to turn on the Gematria Effect around 10:30 or so and at the very end someone commented that Jordan Maxwell had died. Zach then started looking into it a bit as some guy was talking....but just before the show came to an end though, Zach goes on to say that he just started remembering his DREAMS recently..and one of them was that he did an interview with Jordan Maxwell....

Now come on lol, have I not been talking about a DREAM Theme? I even mentioned how my recent Train synchronicity had to do with a DREAM and a kid named Jordan. 

After I heard Zach say the Dream thing, I pulled up my Screen Recorder to try and capture a video of him talking about it. I was in a hurry and clicked record and then music started playing...I thought for a few seconds that it must be the end of the show, but then realized it was a different song than usual. I finally found the song playing in my Apple Music player and realized what I had done. It was the song called "Body Language" by Jesse McCartney. If you notice in the pictures above, the record button is right above a song I downloaded, so that is why I must have accidentally clicked it.....Some girls asked me to play this song while DJing on Saturday night, which is why it's still at the bottom of my browser. 
Anyway, I figured I would look up Jesse McCartney as I figured there was probably a reason it happened. Of course, he was in a boy band called "DREAM Street." 

Today is 120 days before Zach's bday. 
Dream=120(Jewish) and 120(FB)
Jordan Maxwell=152
The Gematria Effect=152

Crazier yet is that the last time I blogged about Jordan Maxwell, I also blogged about "Field of Dreams." I had synchronicity with the Gematria Effect and the word "Constitution" while responding to Sam about Jordan Maxwell and Bill Cooper. I pointed out how it happened on 8/11, which reminded me of the Tisha B'Av narrative...which will be 8/6/22 this year...
Notice Maxwell died a span of 86 days after his bday, or also 2 months 24 days. 
Notice my synchronicity was 224 days before he died too. 
This number is important to my Book and also the narrative with "God." 
It just stands out in relation to Gabriel and Dreams that I've documented about. 
My sync was all about the number 53 too.
Constitution=53
Sam Moores=53
Jordan Maxwell=53
Bill Cooper=53
Cooper died 53 days before Maxwell's bday. 
Tisha B'Av=53
Recall that the Dream theme has a lot to do with my dream about Daniel Gaul dying on 6/4. 
Daniel Gaul=86
Dreams=86(FB)
Notice Maxwell died 73 days before 6/4 as well. 
Jordan Maxwell=73

It's also interesting that Jordan Maxwell's bday was 221 days before 8/6. 
Think how 86 and 8/6 are synced to the Batman Narrative..
Batman=221(FB)
Aurora, Colorado=221
So on..
My sync was also 86 days before the anniversary of Bill Cooper dying. 

Dream=81(FB)
Maxwell died age 81. 
81 an important number to Bridges, which is also important to my Dream Theme. 








3 comments:

  1. 46 chromosomes right?
    Can't believe Maxwell made it to 81. He looks like Jabba the Hutt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started following an astrologer last year who goes by the name "Dream Astrologer". He had a dream of Venus conjuncting the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete