Thursday, March 17, 2022

Dream I just Had With the Angel Gabriel Showing Me the Numbers 6 and 4

 

I wrote this blog post before I went to bed a few hours ago that involved Dreams...I just woke up from a crazy dream and realized I didn't push send again lol...So I just now posted it at 6:30am. 

Anyway, I just had one of the weirdest and creepiest dreams. I was driving a car, I think in Omaha, and my cruise control was stuck going around 70 Mph and my brakes wouldn't work...I somehow got it stopped though and then I ended up in a Grocery Store...The Aisles were like Giant Hills though and I cut open a box and bunch of items started rolling down the hill...Then some big fat guy had me slide down the hill with him..We were going fast as crap and running into other people as I was sliding down....It almost reminded me of Mario Kart....
When I got to the bottom, I slid all the way to the left and went inside a door. I was then alone and I noticed a hole in the floor and bent down to look inside. There was a bright light inside, but I couldn't see what was there. I then felt an object float up behind me with a book or something in a similar shape and it..I was then all the sudden laying in my bed and I heard a plastic ripping sound, like when you rip open a pallet. The sound was coming off the book, like the book was sealed in plastic...I then realized that the object behind me was actually the Angel Gabriel..Gabriel was at the foot of my bed, trying to go inside the hole...I wanted to see the object/book that he was holding and I yelled, "Just Let Me Fucking See It." Then I woke up....This dream felt stupidly real and I feel like I actually said, "Just Let Me Fucking See It" out loud, which I may have...it was like right on the cusp of waking up and I was still somewhat in a trance.... As I was laying in bed, still somewhat in a trance,  I  then apologized as I couldn't figure out why I yelled that out loud. I then told Gabriel that I was sorry that I yelled that phrase, but I think it was because I was scared of him. The way the dream played out and the way he approached me and had scared the crap out of me...

I then fell back asleep for what I think was only  few seconds and there were 2 flashes..One of the flashes showed the number 6 and the second flash showed the number 4. These flashes were what was written inside the object/book that Gabriel had..

I know it's crazy lol, and I can't explain how I know it was the Angel Gabriel, it told me that it was, without words. Same as how I know the flashes were the object/book he was holding..

I'm now laying in bed because I can't sleep anymore and figured I would see how far today is before 6/4...

Notice it's 2 months 18 days, or a span of 2 months 19 days...

219..

Recall that 6/4 was a big day with the Dream Theme back in August/September as well that had to do with Gabriel/Daniel....I had the dream that the psychic ladies husband Daniel had died in High School and he died on 6/4. ....My Uncle Mike's bday was 6/4...

I also mentioned a bunch about the number 231 in my post that I didn't publish before I went to bed....I didn't even realize this again until now....

Angel Gabriel=231

6/4 is 1 month 24 days or 54 days after my dads bday. 

Just Let Me Fucking See It=124

Gabriel=124(Jewish) and 54

As I'm writing this blog post I just got a message on Facebook about DJing....

Emily Anderson=64

What stands out though, is that she is asking about the date 5/7...This date was important to my last post....It's when Gabriel Iglesias is having a show at Dodger Stadium and the day of the Kentucky Derby...

Think about the Horse Theme with 219. 

Angel Gabriel=57


Well, I'm tired again, gonna try and get another hour of sleep before work...Just had one of the most vivid dreams and had to document it. 






8 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's been a long time since I had that detailed of a dream. I had one a week or two ago of a bang followed by a flash of blue light

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 4th is Derek's bday. It's also the date that Pluto will most closely resemble what it was doing on America's founding date. April 6th is 471 days after the 2020 great conjunction. 9/11/2001 was 471 days after the 2000 Great Conjunction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was looking at the Gabriel wikipage. Ot says he's associated with the sephirah Yesod. That's the Moon the 9th sephirah the dream realm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabriel = 80 francis bacon
    Yesod = 80 hebrew gematria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eighty = 529 jewish
    Los Angeles Rams = 529 jewish
    JFK born 5/29
    Trinity Nuclear Test at 5:29 am
    529 is 23x23 the 9th prime by the 9th prime.
    Moon Magic Square is a 9x9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also had your dream on St. Patty's day. Funny cause Zach's 218th episode was on St. Patrick's Day last year. Moon = 218 hebrew. Fifty seven = 1361 the 218th prime and Super Bowl 57 is on 57 date numerology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foundation = 821 fibonacci
    1669 days after the 8/21/2017 eclipse
    1669 the 263rd prime
    Keep in mind that that eclipse marked the ending of the 218th lunar month of the millenium and beginning of the 219th. Just how August 6th is the 218th or 219th day. We're also in Martian year 219.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couple more things I noticed. If you span it the dream is 2 months 19 days to June 4th or 80 days. Also the Moon was nearing your Moon's birth placement when you had that dream. The 16th or 17th also marked the Moon's 526th trip around the ecliptic since your birth. It was also practically a full moon when you had the dream. "Full Moon" = 289 hebrew gematria like the days remaining on 3/17. 289 = 17x17

    ReplyDelete