Saturday, March 19, 2022

Synchronicity with Horses Today and Volcano Toy

 

My co-worker Karl worked today although he usually only works on Sundays..Anyway, he usually talks about music and such to me and I was telling him I had to DJ tonight and such and that they like country at the bar I'm going to..He then suggested I play the above song by Big and Rich...I then found the song to listen to it and I saw it was on the album "Horse of a Different Color."...Big and Rich also have the "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy" song...I've talked so much about a Horse theme that I figured I would take a screenshot.
A bit later I went to the bathroom and as always I looked at the paper section...The first thing I saw was this Horse Magazine lol....It's odd because we have never had this magazine before, but apparently it came with the Tractor or Truck magazines this week..

I'm at home now and when the Michigan game went to Halftime, I went to Facebook...Of course, I have seen all types of posts about Horses..

No idea why the theme is showing up a lot today though...
I am DJing at Cheers tonight, where I had the crazy Clay Matthew's sync in 2019 with Chigozie...and he was also important to the Drowning theme related to the Horse theme...so possibly something with that?
The bar owner also has name gematria of 225...like Horse..
Today is also a span of 233 days after his bday on 7/30....
Horse=233(FB) 

I'm sitting here typing this and Zamien keeps putting this toy on my lap and I just realized it's a volcano toy. 
I only find this funny because today is the day that was important to volcanos last year. Its 129 days after my bday.
129 was a big volcano number. 
Horse=129(FB)

Who knows, gotta get ready to leave soon..we'll see if something happens at the bar tonight that goes along with it.










No comments:

Post a Comment