Saturday, March 12, 2022

Traci Braxton of "Family Values" dies age 50 and My Recent Synchronicity with "Family Values"-Korn-Orgy-Queen of the Damned-Mandela Effect-Horse

 

I don't have much time today as I have to DJ soon, but I wanted to document about this quickly...
Today we got the death of Traci Braxton known for "Family Values"? Or at least the media is portraying it this way...It's actually "Braxton Family Values." 
Anyway, recall that on 2/23 I had synchronicity with "Family Values" because the South African guy named Riky Rick had died. He is famous for his album called "Family Values." It was a synchronicity because I had been seeing a lot of Facebook posts about the lead singer of Korn, Jonathan Davis, and also I had the Orgy song "Stitches" stuck in my head that day. Korn and Orgy are both connected to the Family Values Tour. 
An interesting thing I see in that post too is that the sync happened on 2/23, but I forgot to publish the post and I didn't post it until 2/24..
This makes me think of how the Russian invasion of Ukraine was on 2/23 in American and 2/24 in Ukraine. 

So now today we get the death of Traci Braxton, famous for "Family Values." 
Riky Rick=50
Traci Braxton died age 50. 
Korn=50
Stitches=50
Dan Behrendt=50
San Francisco=50(Bridge Symbolism)

The sync happened on the 54th day but my post didn't go through until the 55th day..
Traci Braxton=55 and 512(Fibonacci)
512 makes me think of the Philadelphia Train wreck. 
Toni Braxton turned 54 years old on 10/7/21...
10/7 is also Vladimir Putin's bday..

Think of my Train syncs with Bon Jovi being important to the number 54 as well..
In relation to my old post, it was about the South African rapper Riky Rick....
Notice that Korn released a new single called "Start the Healing" on 11/11/21....
This was the same day that F.W. de Klerk died(South Africa). 

The release of that single to the death of Riky Rick was 3 months 12 days... or 104 days.
Now today we get this story on 3/12. 
Riky Rick=104
Korn was super linked to the Bridge Symbolism in 2018 that was also important to Pope Francis...
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=312

Bridge=107(Jewish)...Toni's bday of 10/7. 
Earthquake=107
Notice the Orgy album with "Stitches" on it came out on 8/18 too..
Recall in 2018, a big date I was following with Pope Francis/Bridge symbolism was 8/18/18 because it was 8 months 1 day after Francis' 81st bday. 
I talked about the backwards "R" in Korn being like an 81 because it's the reverse of the 18th letter. 
8/18 is also the 230th day..
Family Values=230(FB)


After I saw this article I got busy for a few minutes at work..I then got on my phone to start researching about this and I looked at the time clock to see it was 2:22...
I then turned around and looked at the cash register and it said the time was 2:19...
Recall that Riky Rick died 219 days after Nelson Mandela's bday.
Riky Rick=222(FB)
Nelson Mandela=222
219 the big number with Mandela Effect/Horse theme. 



A bit later I looked outside and saw a train going past. I wondered if one of the cars would say "Tiger" on it or something....I then had a customer and when I opened the drawer I realized I had a Queen Elizabeth II penny from Canada in the drawer....
I'm just documenting this because I'm sure it's important with as much as I've talked about her...Plus that story back in November with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with South Africa. 
Further, another album that both Korn and Orgy make me think of is the "Queen of the Damned" soundtrack..
Recall it came out on 2/22 and was linked to Aaliyah's death with the number 22. 
She was also important to the BOAT symbolism....and recall that the Boat symbolism was important to my 8/6/21 post linking to that Denison Train wreck. 

Plus, Anne Rice died in connection to the Mandela Effect theme and it was right around the time of Medina Spirit dying....

I have to leave but I will look at this more tomorrow as I am going straight to bed when I get home tonight...Had a band gig last night and didn't get home till 4:30am and then had to work today...I am exhausted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment