Thursday, March 17, 2022

Ukraine President Zelensky Invokes MLK Jr.'s "I Have a DREAM" Speech

 

I started listening to the Gematria Effect a bit ago and Zach talks about his post that the Ukraine president, Zelenskyy, invoked Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech today...
How funny is it that I have been mentioning the Dream Theme and even talked about Martin Luther King having a Dream...
MLK died on 4/4, the same day the Abe Lincoln had a Dream he would be assassinated...
Zelenskyy is currently 44 Years old...
JFK died 86 days after MLK Jr.s "I Have a Dream Speech."..
That Speech was also the day after Lyndon B. Johnson's bday on 8/27...
Recal that 827 is the 144th prime..
Forty Four=144
April Fourth=144
JFK died 144 days after meeting the Pope..
Lincoln shot on 14/4.
So on..

Recall that 3/22 will be 144 days after Biden met Pope Francis...also 4 months 22 days..
Kamala Harris=422(FB)

Think about the 8/6(86) connection to Batman and 322(Skull and Bones). 

Today is also 3 months 22 days after JFK's assassination anniversary. 

Today is also 6 months 16 days after the "I Have a Dream" speech..
JFK=616(Jewish)

Assassinated Presidents....Zelenskyy....44 Years old. 
3/22 is 56 days after Zelenskyy's bday. 

I gotta get some sleep but I didn't want to forget this...I have to work in the morning, DJ in the afternoon, and have a band gig tomorrow night, so I definitely need a clear mind tomorrow. 

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy=923(FB)


No comments:

Post a Comment