Friday, March 25, 2022

Ukraine Man Tried to Sink Russian Yacht Story at Top of CNN Today-My Old Lil Yachty Posts and the Kanye West/Prince Connections

 

I wake up and go to CNN and of course, one of the stories towards the top is about a man from Ukraine who tired to sink a Russian YACHT...
Just funny how I randomly thought Lil Yachty was important last night. 
He tried to sink it on 2/26, the 57th day of the year. 
Yacht=57 and 113(FB) 
Russia=113(FB) and 173(FB)
Taras Ostapchuk=173 and 225(FB)

This makes me think of the Horse/Mandela Effect Theme..173..225..

In light of Kobe Bryant, I should point out that Steve Nash was born in South Africa. 

It's also interesting that this boat says "St. Vincent" on it...The big boat synchronicity I had last year involved Bill Murray who is in the film St. Vincent.....St. Vincent volcano the same day that Prince Philip died(See Below). 

I'm looking at my old Lil Yachty posts now....
So apparently I had started writing a random blog post about Lil Yachty on 8/24/2016, because I had seen a lot of people posting about him on Facebook....As I was looking him up I noticed he debuted on Kanye's "Yeezy Season 3" Fashion Line. I then blogged some connections to Kanye West....I also found it interesting that Lil Yachty had a hit song called "Minnesota" and earlier in 2016 we had the death of the singer Prince who is from Minnesota. 
As I was typing up this blog post someone named Ganonbros commented on an old video had about Kanye West, so basically I had a synchronicity with Kanye West while writing this post. Although, the comment was strange to me as it just said, "Categorie: Education." 

Notice how Ganonbros channel on YouTube is now called "Prince 7" though. 
This person then commented to me on my blog on 1/22/2017 in response to my blog post on 8/24/2016...But their name on my blog post was "raphael soria." 
Prince=123(FB)
Kanye West=123
Donda=123(FB)
Hurricane=123(FB)
raphael soria=123

The Astros made the World Series last year 1 month 23 days after Donda released on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina...
The Astros were also in the World Series against the White Sox in 2005, the same year as Katrina, which happened 1 month 23 days before that World Series began. 
White Sox=123(FB)

It makes me think how Lil Yachty is from the Atlanta area, and the Astros just lost to the Braves in the World Series. I also mentioned the Braves in my old Lil Yachty posts, because Ganonbros avatar was an alligator...A big thing I talked about in 2016 was the boy who got ate by the alligator..The story was reported out of Lake Buena Vista, Florida where the Braves play their spring training games. 

It's interesting we just had the tornado in New Orleans too, where the Final Four Tournament will be held...Tonight we have the Miami Hurricanes playing the Iowa State Cyclones...
Think how Kanye was connected to Hurricane Katrina. 

Think how the Bulls/Warriors stuff was linked to New Orleans/Zion's shoe too. 

Bohemian Rhapsody=173 and 225(FB)
The Kanye West narrative is linked to Tisha B'Av/Slipknot and 8/6/22. 
Kanye born on 6/8 or 8/6. 
Prince Charles=68
King=86(Eng Ext)






No comments:

Post a Comment