Friday, March 25, 2022

Lil Yachty and the song "I Spy" in my Head in Relation to my Previous Post/Kobe Bryant-Kamala Harris-NBA YoungBoy

 


My Gmail said I was out of storage earlier, so I tried deleting a bunch of files and somehow I found a zip file with some old pieces of Beats I made in 2011-2012. As I was listening to them I had to laugh because a few of them sound like a beat Lil Yachty would use. I guess I was before my time lol. 
Anyway, I thought it was interesting that I would stumble upon this because the last few days I have had the song "I Spy" in my head and I can't figure out why. As I was playing the songs, they automatically open in my Apple Music player and I noticed the song "I Spy" was really close to the Jesse McCartney song....so possibly I played it while DJing the other night and that's why it's been in my head? 

So I just looked up Lil Yachty and in light of my previous post, I find it funny that he shares a bday with Kobe Bryant....
I Spy=39 and 24
I talked a good amount about 39 in the previous blog post. 
Kobe wore # 24...Lil Yachty is currently 24...

Another reason I think it's related is that they mention DeMar DeRozan in the song "I Spy" and my last post had a lot to do with the Chicago Bulls. 
I also saw this story earlier about Ukraine supposedly sinking a Russian Warship/Boat....

Think about my Boat Synchronicity last year....
Lily YACHTy is also known as Lil Boat. 

Lil Yachty's first mixtape called "Lil Boat" released on 3/9...2016
His 2nd Album called "Lil Boat 2" released on 3/9...2018. 
I'm pretty sure I know why I'm supposed to look into this now haha. I see on his album "Lil Boat 2" there is a 2:19 song featuring NBA YoungBoy..




Earlier today I commented back to this person who asked where they could find my blog. They had messaged me on March 2nd and I thought I had responded but apparently I didn't. The only reason I even saw this post again was because I had a ton of tabs opened on my phone and was trying to close out of some of them...



What's funny though is that I remember when I got this message, I went to their YouTube profile and saw they had a bunch of NBA YoungBoy videos...I then looked up NBA YoungBoy and seen he was born on 10/20, which is Kamala Harris' bday. It stood out because the comment was on my video about Trump being the president after Kamala Harris. 
Also, think about Kamala Harris' connection to the stock market and think about NBA standing for "Never Broke Again." 

NBA YoungBoy is also from Baton Rouge, and recall that Baton Rouge is important to Kamala Harris/Lisa Simpson and Inauguration Day. 
Funny too that NBA YoungBoy is 22 years old and I commented back 22 days later. 
Basketball=22

Today is 152 days before Lil Yachty's bday..
Kamala Devi Harris=152
Joe Biden=152
I have a few old blog posts from 2016-2017 about Lil Yachty and getting a strange comment....that person then commented again 152 days later. 

3/9 is 167 days before Lil Yachty's bday..
39th prime is 167
Lil Yachty=167(FB)


I gotta get some sleep but I'll think about this more tomorrow. I'll have to review my old posts about him...I did talk a bit about Prince and the Royal Family in one of them I looked at earlier...


No comments:

Post a Comment