Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Tyreek Hill Traded to the Miami Dolphins a Few Days after Matt Ryan Goes to the Indianapolis Colts-The 2016-2017 Narrative with my Uncle Barney/Dolphins

 

I wish I would've screenshotted a bunch of things yesterday...I noticed I kept seeing the word "Fin" a bunch, such as people named "Fin" and a story about Finland came up although I didn't click on it...I thought possibly it was important to Donald Trump meeting Putin in Finland but then I wasn't home long enough to look into the syncs and just went to bed when I got home around 1am. 
My friend Cody also randomly messaged me about 322 and yesterday being 3/22...Just thinking about it now, but he is a huge Miami Dolphins fan just as I once was. 

So moral of the story, I find it funny that the Dolphins are now getting Tyreek Hill in a big trade the next day...They even call the Dolphins the "Fins" in the article. 

Think how I've recently mentioned James Jumper again as well due to the Michigan Game....A big thing when he was important had to do with my Uncle giving me the Dan Marino Jersey and I talked all about the Dolphins at that time. It stands out to me even more so considering we just had Matt Ryan get traded to the Indianpolis Colts too...
Matt Ryan was the QB for the Atlanta Falcons, who were important to the 2016-2017 Miami Dolphins syncs with my Uncle.....The Colts were also important because almost everyone was following the Colts to win the Super Bowl that season...then we got the car crashing into Zach's house on the same day they were eliminated from the playoffs and so on..

Tyreek Hill=145
Dolphins=145(FB)
Catholic=145
I mention this because the Jesuits/Catholics were huge when my Uncle Barney died. 
Today is also 38 days or 1 month 10 days after Super Bowl 56. 
Dolphins=38
Miami, Florida=110
The Dolphins fired Brian Flores on 1/10, which oddly enough is also my friend Cody's birthday...


Crazier yet, the thing I told Cody I was watching for on 3/22 was something important to Batman because of "The Batman" recently releasing...
This stands out because the Dolphins replaced Brian Flores with Mike McDaniel who was born in Aurora, Colorado and synced to the Batman narrative. 
Recall the film "Black Sunday" also has a bomb on a blimp at Super Bowl X that was held in Miami...The Steelers won Super Bowl X, and they are important to "The Dark Knight Rises" when the Stadium collapses too. 
The MVP of Super Bowl X was also Lynn Swann, which makes me think of the Mandela Effect and "The Adventures of Lyle/Lynn Swann." Recall that this narrative was also important to Jeopardy, that was important when my uncle Barney died. 

There's been so many syncs to this old narrative coming back up..such as Dan Reeves dying...and then my Mitch Hedberg video from 2014 got another copyright claim, just as it did just before Barney died. I also talked about the show Outer Banks in relation to Ryan Tannehill...Brian Flores shares a bday with Mitch Hedberg, he also went to Boston College, where Matt Ryan went.....He also is now a coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers to fit the Batman narrative. 

Just thinking about Ryan TanneHILL in relation to Tyreek HILL as well..

I know somehow all of this goes back to Gabriel and DAN as well..That explains why the Ryan Tannehill post was important to Denmark or "Mark of Dan." 


The Chiefs fully signed Tyreek Hill before the 2016-2017 season as well...Notice they did so on 5/17, which is Matt Ryan's bday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment