Thursday, March 31, 2022

Katy Perry's Wardrobe Malfunction on American Idol-OJ Simpson's Video of Chris Rock-Will Smith Slap

 

Just a random post here, but notice that Katy Perry is in the news for a wardrobe malfunction...This is just after I mentioned her because Rambo pointed out her connection to the Peacock symbolism and her song "Peacock." 

I also see the media has a story about OJ Simpson's video about the Chris Rock/Will Smith Slap. 

I only find this interesting because on Sunday, the same day as the Oscars I took my kids to my parents house. They wanted to go upstairs cause they had never been upstairs at the house. There's not much up there anymore as my parents have a big home and never use the upstairs. Anyway, I took my boys upstairs and in my sisters old room there was a bunch of junk and what not....I found one of my old notebooks from Junior High and I drew a bunch of random Smiley Face characters....On one of the characters I wrote a caption that said, "Don't Worry OJ, Michael Jackson Called and Said He'll Take Care of Your Kids."....Meaning if he went to jail Michael would molest them. I just thought it was funny that I wrote something like that all of them years ago...I haven't changed, that is for sure. 

So who knows...OJ is important to the Denver Bronco symbolism though...
94th Oscars....Bronco chase in 94'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment