Sunday, March 13, 2022

The Hockey Narrative re-visited with Vladimir Putin-Lisa on Ice-The Falcon and the D'ohman/Ukraine-Keifer Sutherland/Donald Sutherland

 


I woke up today and had a notification of Dahboo7's video about Russia. 
I then went downstairs and Zamien wanted me to turn on YouTube for him because Alistair wasn't watching Scooby Doo anymore....As I was getting ready to change it, I noticed the episode of Scooby Doo was about a Russian Hockey game..
I've been wondering if there is something important to Hockey the last few days as well....That "Lisa on Ice" episode that I documented about involved Hockey...and Vladimir Putin was important to a Hockey theme in 2019....Of course, "The Mighty Ducks" are linked to the Horse/Mandela Effect Symbolism as well. 

It's funny that I posted about that Putin story on 5/12/2019 as well...the anniversary of the Philadelphia Train wreck..

Hockey=31
Putin scored 8 goals wearing # 11..
We were following 8/11 that year..
This Hockey Game was 3 months 1 day before 8/11. 
11th prime is 31. 
The Florida Nuke Video was on 3/1...2018 
Then Putin opened the Crimea bridge a few months later..
Crimea=31
Putin opened the Crimea bridge exactly 31 weeks before the projected opening date. 

Putin's bday is 3 months 1 day before Kim Jong-un's. 

Lisa Simpson was the goalie on that episode....Goldberg the Goalie?...Important to the 8/6 stuff...
Plus, Lisa was important to Florida in the gambling episode I've talked about numerous times...

Oddly enough I just went to Zach's new channel and I see he has a video about the Simpsons predicting the Ukraine stuff...
The episode in the video is "The Falcon and the D'ohman." This is hilarious because I have blogged about this episode more than once as it was important to my Uncle Barney dying and so on...
It aired the same day as the Family Guy episode called "Lottery Fever."....And before seeing that Zach had this video, I just wrote about the Florida Gambling episode of the Simpsons..

Instead of the Simpsons or Family Guy in 2017 they aired "24 Legacy" after the Super Bowl instead......
It's funny in my old post about this I blogged about Kiefer Sutherland and Donald Sutherland in relation to Space Cowboy, but I didn't notice that Kiefer Sutherland also stars in the episode "The Falcon and the D'ohman." 
I wrote how in Day 5 of the original show "24" that stars Keifer Sutherland, the former black president gets assassinated...I only mentioned "The Falcon and the D'ohman" because I had posted about it the day before and it also made a joke about an assassin...

What I didn't realize though is that the black president on "24" gets assassinated while talking to "Wayne." And Keifer Sutherland portrays a character named "Wayne" in "The Falcon and the D'ohman." ...

So now, I'm thinking I should pay attention to the Sutherlands...Stand by Me...The Lost Boys...

Donald is 86 years old....Buffy the Vampire Slayer...He's also in the film "JFK" that I recently mentioned. 
Donald Sutherland=64
Joe Biden=64 and 126(FB)
Today is 126 days before Donald's bday..
Donald Trump....Joe Biden? 
Donald Sutherland's bday is also 126 days before Biden's. 



1 comment:

  1. T.J. Miller falsely reported a bomb on an Amtrak train from D.C. to Penn Station in New York. March 18th, 2018.

    Born June 4th in Denver

    ReplyDelete