Thursday, March 10, 2022

Train Derailment In Denison, Iowa Today and Other Synchronicities-Dream Theme-Nine Days-Bridge Theme


So I've been watching today for symbolism to recent thing I have been blogging about.  
Of course, I got in my car and started driving to work only to hear Bon Jovi on the radio again lol...starting to think this station only plays Bon Jovi and Queen....
Nothing really happened for the next few hours as I thought the Bon Jovi sync may keep going when I got to work....I was then running the fryer and all of the sudden I hear the song "Absolutely" by Nine Days playing...This couldn't be a coincidence because I have been watching this day due to a synchronicity I had with this song...
I mean of all the songs to play at work on this day, it can't be a coincidence this old song would play at all in the 3 and a half hours I'm in the kitchen with music playing...My co-worker just had it on some radio station too, so she didn't plan it or have it in a playlist.






At 12:45 I have to go up front and run the register...So Im running the register and around 3pm a kid named Jordan came in and asked me if I heard about the train derailment in Denison today...lol...Sure shit there was a train wreck there today, I mean what are the odds?
Denison is about 20 minutes away and it's also the town my Dad works in...

Think how the train symbolism has been important to Michael JORDAN and I hear about this from a kid named JORDAN.

Notice the accident was at 1:32pm as well..
The Philadelphia Train wreck was on the 132nd day..
Denison is also the town where I had the Pope synchronicity with the Obituary back in December..
Catholic Church=132
Notice today is 86 days before 6/4 as well..
This is my Uncle Mike's bday and he died on the same day as the Philadelphia Train wreck...
The date 6/4 was also linked to the Dream Theme that is related to my dad and the reason I was paying attention to today..

Jordan Riester=310(FB) and 616(Fibonacci)(Kid who told me)
Today is 3/10.
616 was important to the recent Bon Jovi sync..
Bon Jovi=616(Fibonacci)
Further, Jordan is the brother to my cousin Ryan's wife....Ryan is the only Philadelphia Eagles fan I know and was linked to the Bridge symbolism...
What's even crazier to me is that I had a dream last night  and I specifically remember her in it...I can't remember what the dream was about, but I remember her holding a child and looking at me for some reason.
Jodi Riester=132

Denison, Iowa=128
Bridge Collapse=128
Recall that my sync with Nine Days was on 1/19, which was 9 days before 1/28..
We then got the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse on that day, which was the same day Joe Biden was in Pennsylvania talking about infrastructure..
The sync was with my sister..
Michelle Hansen=128

Joe Biden=64
Amtrak=64

Denison, Iowa=254(FB) and 221(FB)
Today is 2 months 21 days after Pope Francis' bday..
San Francisco=254(FB)

I also mentioned the importance of JFK recently to Joe Biden and the Pope's meeting....Recall that Denison is also the town that is connected to the film "JFK" with the native American theme and Brandon Scherff. 

Just thinking about some things here too...
6/4 is 10 days before Trumps bday..
My bday is 10 days before Biden's bday..
RFK died 10 days after a speech in Roseburg, Oregon..
Lincoln died 10 days after having a dream he would be assassinated..
Marilyn Monroe sang Happy bday to JFK 10 days before his actual bday..
Jackie Kennedy died 10 days before JFK's bday too. 

The Nine Days syncs further my suspicion that I'm supposed to pay attention to the 10 days before thing..

Today is 2 months 19 days before JFK's bday. 


I started looking more at this on my computer when I got home from work...I thought I had taken a screenshot on my phone about the JFK's bday being 2 months 19 days after today though...so I went to put it on here with my phone only to see that it's 6:16pm now...
616...919..


I further think it's related to the film JFK because Jordan shares a bday with Kevin Costner on 1/18....I should also point out that my sync with my aunt Rosa and her grandson Beau was also important 1/18 because that's Beau's bday. 
Beau Biden...JFK...Joe Biden..
Field of DREAMS was important to the DREAM Theme back in September. 
Abe Lincoln had a DREAM before he was assassinated. 

Notice that Kevin Costner portrays Jim Garrison in the film JFK though...and his bday is the same as Joe Biden's...He would later die the day after Kamala Harris' bday..
Jim Garrison=164 and 264(FB) and 133
Kamala Harris=164(FB) and 264(FB)
White House=264(FB) and 133
President=133
Jim Garrison also made a cameo appearance in the film JFK and he portrayed Earl Warren instead of himself....
Notice Earl Warren's bday is 3/19...the big day with Lisa Simpsons becoming the first woman president synced to Kamala Harris. 

This also just reminded me that on 3/8 I went downstairs to ask Jasmine something, but she was sleeping on the couch. I then looked at the TV and there was an episode that involved Lisa Simpson as the president elect....it was called "Lisa on Ice"...I just forgot to blog about this..
Notice it's the 8th episode of the 6th season....8/6. 
Lisa on Ice=310(FB)

I'm watching the episode now....they even do a joke about Ronald Reagan dying in the very beginning...and then say..Dying his Hair....
The whole episode is about Lisa failing gym class so she joins the Hockey team, which is a spoof of the Mighty Ducks...Her team is the Mighty PIGS...
Lisa also becomes the Goalie...makes me think of Goldberg..

The clip I saw the other night was Lisa almost being sworn in as president but then someone in the crowd says she got an F in school and then she doesn't get to be president. 

I'll blog more if I find out more details about this story. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment