Monday, November 1, 2021

Zach's new channel and his video about RV Truth aka RussianVids on Philadelphia's anniversary-Step by Step/Suzanne Somers Death Mistake and my Dustin Diamond Sync-Turd Ferguson

 
I just recently mentioned how Rob Skiba's death was linked to Zach's 248th episode of the Gematria Effect about Flat Earth...I also mentioned how Zach brought up RV Truth in that episode for a short time and went on to talk about the connection to Jeff C/RV Bomb and so on....
What are the odds that Zach starts a new channel and then makes a video about RV Truth and Richie From Boston? 
Notice the video was on 10/27...the anniversary of Philadelphia...
Recall how RV Truth is linked to "They Live" with Ronda Rousey who is linked to my old videos about Philadelphia with Hulk Hogan and so on...
Also, recall how I was watching the date 1/9 because of stuff with Allen Iverson and Philadelphia and then Zach did a Livestream with RV Truth that day....
You just can't make this up. 

Philadelphia=205(Jewish), 127(FB)
RV Truth=127 and 205(FB)

It's interesting this video came 306 days after the RV Christmas Bomb too..
Gematria Effect News=306

Something I didn't catch before in relation to "They Live" is that Zach got Bear Sprayed on John Carpenter's bday. 
Recall the Bear Spray incident was all about "33" and think how we are coming up on the 33rd anniversary of "They Live"..
Carpenter...Jesus....33
Jeff C's final video had a picture of Alex Jones and Bill Gates as They Live Aliens. 
Zach's Car Crash on Christmas Eve and Montagraphs "RV" telling him to watch out. 
Anthony Quinn Warner looked a lot like Roddy Piper and then Zach did a Livestream with RV Truth, who made a bunch of videos about Zach's Car Crash. 


RussianVids=194(FB) and 308(FB)
Recall how the Livestream on 1/9 was 194 days before Zach's bday
"They Live" released on the 11/4 which is typically the 308th day of the year. 

Roderick George Toombs=316(Roddy Piper)
I've been mentioning 316 lately but still unsure of what exactly I'm supposed to see with it..
Clancy Murphy=316(FB)
Recall my Uncle Clancy died on Roddy Piper's bday after WrestleMania 34 that was synced to Ronda Rousey. My uncle also looked like Hacksaw Jim Duggan and used to get drunk and yell "Hooo" like him. 
Stone Cold....Austin 3:16...Alex Jones...Austin

I'll keep paying attention to this narrative and see what goes on for the 33rd anniversary of "They Live" on 11/4/21. 

Gematria Effect News Twenty Three=152
The Flat Earth Number..


In this new video Zach misreads his blog post and says that Suzanne Somers died...a bunch of people even commented about the mistake in the comments.....but what I find interesting is that just before he started talking about this, someone in the Live Chat mentions Derek/Gematrinator 85....
This only stands out because Suzanne Somers was important to the Dustin Diamond story that came just days after Zach did a Livestream with RV Truth on 1/9/21. That story was connected to Derek as well. 

Funnier yet is that I tuned into the World Series tonight and the score was 9 to 5....they were playing "Hells Bells" in the background and the announcer made a joke about where the bell they were ringing was....the other announcer then joked about the Liberty Bell.....Just thinking about Saved By the BELL...Philadelphia...
Plus, the Braves used to play in Wisconsin which is where Derek lives and my post about Dustin Diamond is about. 
9 to 5....and 95 the Big Braves number. 
Halloween=95

I even blogged about Zach's post he misread from on my blog post about Dustin Diamond...I had read Zach's random post about Suzanne Somers and then saw that Dustin was from Port Washington, which is where "Step By Step" is set. 
Recall that Patrick Duffy was synced to Zach's 218th Gematria Effect too, because his bday is St. Patricks Day, which is the day his 218th episode fell....also to a sync I had with him and the Milwaukee Bucks and Blake Griffin stepping over Gianis' brother like Allen Iverson..He was also Bobby EWING on "Dallas" and Patrick Ewing and Allen Iverson were important to the reason why I was watching 1/9. Further, notice the comment about Derek mentions another person named "Dallas." 

Dustin Diamond would later die on Ronda Rousey's 34th bday...which is also the day that the Myanmar Coup happened...not sure if it fits in..but he also died on Brandon Lee's bday..Zach's new channel began the day Halyna Hutchins died. 

Notice the Squid Game numbers too..
Dustin Diamond=199(FB)
Step by Step=199(FB)
Port Washington=199
Squid Game=199(FB)

Looking at Three's Company, I see that one of the main characters was actor Norman Fell.....this stands out because I mentioned him in my post about Aaron Rogers and Turd Ferguson...think about it...Green Bay Packers..Step by Step..Wisconsin...
To further this connection...notice how just a few comments after the one about Derek, people start telling "Turd Ferguson" to call in. I'm assuming his comments were deleted because I don't understand the context of the messages...but how interesting it would even mention Turd Ferguson soon after. 


I swear just the other day at work I was telling someone about Steve Urkel blasting off in his rocket and ending up on Step by Step too...I then went on to talk about him being on an episode of Full House and also how Uncle Jesse's real name is Hermes. 

Another thing I should point out in relation to Alec Baldwin....Ever since the shooting happened I have thought about a guy named Jerry Baldwin I knew that died in 2014. He died just after Robin Williams and the same day as Joan Rivers on 9/4/2014. Possibly it is just me but I always thought he looked similar to John Ritter and his humor reminded me of him as well....My friend Phil who I keep dreaming about used to work for Jerry...
Gerald Laverne Baldwin=189
John Ritter=189(FB)
Suzanne Somers=189
Threes Company=189

John Ritter died on 9/11 and Jerry died a span of 9 months 11 days before his bday. 
Think how the RV bombing was important to 9/11..



It's also interesting that the actual person who died in Zach's mistake was Peter Mark Richman...
Peter Richman=194(FB)
The recent stream was 194 days after what would have been his bday. 
Derek Tikkuri=194(FB)
I've mentioned a sync to Derek with this number before with Zach too. 
Towards the end of the recent video Itachi526 calls in and tells Zach of a sync with the number 164...and he then goes on to tell how he is gonna take a TRAIN ride...
Peter Mark Richman's bday is 4/16 or 16/4. 

Saved by the Bell=194(FB)
Screech=194(Jewish)
Screech Powers=194




2 comments:

  1. I saw that video and honestly thought it had to be from 3 or 4 years ago. Is RFB doing anything anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell's Bell's 56
    Hell's Bell's 456(Satanic)

    Houston 77
    Bell 77

    Atlanta 95
    Braves 95

    95 is the new 56

    ReplyDelete