Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Migrant Boat Drowning in English Channel and Synchronicity with Chigozies Livestream




 


Pretty much all of my recent posts have involved the Duck/Drowning/Pink theme and here we are today with a boat/drowning story. 

English Channel=356(FB)

Funnier yet is that I was looking at my notifications at 2:19 and one of them is Chigozie doing a livestream on this boat drowning story...for one, I rarely get notifications for his videos and for 2, recall how Chigozie was part of the 2018 Drowning symbolism...I had synchronicity with Drowning Pool only to see he had made a video about Drowning pool at the same time.

Plus 219 was the big number Ive recentlt mentioned and talked about how it syncs to the drowning theme lol..

The boat also was from France...and reca that 2/19 is the 50th day.. 50th prime is 229, which is important to France..

Chigozie Truth=221(FB)
I find this interesting because I have a post about the English Channel from the past that was all about Zooey Deschanel and the number 221.   
Her bday is 1/17
Just like Jim Carrey and Andy Kaufman...
Also, the drowning theme in 2018 was synced to the birth of my son Zamien on 1/17/2018..
Calais=117

Recall that I once had synchronicity involving Jim Carrey/Bruce Almighty and Boats too...
It's also interesting that this happened 1 year 9 months 2 days after my post about the English Channel..
Dennis Michael Behrendt=192
Ann Behrendt=192(Mom)
Zamien James Behrendt=192
My dad was also linked to the drowning stuff in 2018 and he cannot swim.
Part of that sync involving my son also involved Vaccines and a Family Guy episode about vaccines...
Vaccines=356(Satanic) and 50
Drowning=50
My recent sync with drowning involved season 16 episode 7 of Family Guy...
219 important to the number 39
167 the 39th prime..

624 was also very important with drowning

Just trying to piece this together...I also mentioned a lot about Bridges and Rocky in these old posts..





Think about Nirvana in relation to 219 as well...the baby somehwhat drowning on the cover of Nevermind.....with the dollar bill....think about Zeniths videos with money in relation to water... drowning in debt...river BANK

Funny too that Gertrude Ederle swam the English Channel on 8/6 that I mentioned in my old post...the drowning stuff with Goldberg being arrested and Alex Jones/Pink...plus Rocky Colavito synced to 624 which is why 2019 Tisha B’Av was important...8/6/22 is Tisha B’Av 

I cant look more until later or tomorrow because I have to DJ in a bit..  funny though cause Im Djing at Cheers right in front of the big Clay Matthews picture that I had synchronicity with Chigozie from as well.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I've honestly been seeing a ton of 192's lately. Just haven't been documenting them. "Keanu Charles Reeves" = 192 ordinal. I saw a 192 in the film ParaNorman and I saw it more recently in a sitcom but I can't remember which one it was for the life of me. Of course that's another way to write the date 2/19. 3 years ago I would've been all over it but I just don't have it like I used to.

    ReplyDelete