Thursday, November 25, 2021

Bart the Bear 2 dead and a synchronicity with Boris Johnson and "Into the Wild"

 



I find this story funny because earlier I was at my parents because I had a flat tire last night. I needed to use my dads portable air tank...Anyway, I was telling them about my girlfriends brother Dane who I think is starting to lose his mind...He is apparently going to get a ride to Minnesota and live off the land. Which seems cool except for the fact that he has no idea how to do so lol, and why choose Minnesota at this time of the year? He is all about it though and is convinced he is going to do it... I was joking to the rest of the family that he must've watched "Into the Wild" too many times lately....Anyway, I was telling my parents about this and then I looked at their TV and saw a movie with a dog chasing away a big Bear...I know I've seen the movie before, but I can't think of what it's called now...I thought maybe it was called "Hatchet" or possibly "Call of the Wild" but it's neither of them....
So I just wrote the blog post about Boris Johnson and I went to CNN to see that a famous bear from movies named Bart the Bear 2 has died. 
Of course, he was in the film "Into the Wild." 
Into the Wild=210(FB)
Think how 210 was big in my previous post with Boris Johnson. 
Further, the car he drives in the beginning of the film is a Datsun 210..
Also, recall in 2020 I made a blog post about Kristen Stewart/Princess Diana and her connection to the Royal Family...She is also in the film "Into the Wild" and then we got a story about the Into the Wild bus around this same time...
Notice the story about the bus came on 6/19/2020....so Boris Johnson's bday lol. 
Recall that Prince Philip also died on Kristen Stewart's bday, which was also the anniversary of Prince Charles and Camilla. 
Princess Diana=219
Philip died 219 days before Prince Charles' bday. 
Also, recall how Boris Johnson was in a car crash the same day that Queen Elizabeth II quoted Vera Lynn....then Vera Lynn died on 6/18, which was the same day we got the story about Kristen Stewart portraying Princess Diana....then the next day was Boris Johnson's bday and the day we got the Into the Wild story...


Further, Bart the Bear 2 died on 11/14...meaning he died on Prince Charles' bday. 
He died 67 days before his bday..
Bart=67
Bart died a span of 218 days before Boris Johnson's bday..
Boris Johnson=218(FB)


CNN waits to report on this until the day the Bears play the Lions...

Don't forget that Kristen Stewart is famous for being in Twilight with Robert Pattinson too....the new Batman..

Think how Pearl Jam was important to the Astroworld Festival too...Blackout....Living off Grid....Eddie Vedder wrote the Soundtrack for "Into the Wild." 




No comments:

Post a Comment