Thursday, November 11, 2021

Friend Request on Facebook of a Guy wearing a SpongeBob shirt and Synchronicity with 356-Nirvana-Zac Efron-Water

 


Earlier today at work I got a notification on my phone about a friend request on Facebook. It was strange because I can't recall the last time I got a friend request on this Facebook account...I also do not know who this person is but it says we have mutual friends. I thought possibly it was someone who was going to ask me about DJing a wedding or something so I added them...I haven't got any messages from him so far..so it's just curious to me...possibly it was on accident or possibly he doesn't even have a clue about this...I say this because in a second I am going to explain a synchronicity...and I often wonder if whatever is controlling the world sent this to me on purpose and if this person even had any part in this...
Anyway....look at his shirt in the picture above....It has SpongeBob on it. 

It's not only that his shirt has SpongeBob on it...but it also has SpongeBob wearing a hat just like he wears in the 35th episode that was played during the Super Bowl 53 halftime show that I have recently talked about lol. 
Now I haven't seen all of the SpongeBob episodes, so it could possibly be from a different episode...but still I can't imagine it being that many episodes and what are the odds? 

Wilson Menendez=200
SpongeBob=200(FB)

Looking at the picture further now that I am home....I see he posted it on 2/3...21'.....This stands out because Super Bowl 53 was also on 2/3 but in 2019. 
Oddly enough, I just noticed this at 9:08pm too and today is 9 months 8 days after 2/3. 



What I find funnier is that as I was thinking about that friend request earlier today I noticed that the fryer was at 356 degrees...I thought to myself that it was interesting because I've been seeing this number lately and SpongeBob has a connection to it in the English Extended cipher....and this cipher is usually very helpful in understanding my syncs. 
SpongeBob=356(Eng Ext)
Super Bowl LIII=356(FB)

So a bit later I was up front running the register and I was still thinking about this sync..I then got a notification that Nirvana had posted a new "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video on Facebook...This stuck out because I recently had syncs with Nirvana...apparently they are releasing a 30th anniversary remastered version of the song it says..of course the song says "With the Lights out It's Less Dangerous" and the preview video above plays like 15 seconds of this part of the song too. 

I then looked up the Gematria of Smells Like Teen Spirit, as I thought to myself.."I bet it sums to 356"....sure enough...
Smells Like Teen Spirit=356(FB)
Right after I saw this gematria my next customers total came to $3.56

Kurt Donald Cobain=268
I also keep seeing 268...so think how this is all related. 



I know I'm supposed to see something with SpongeBob further because a bit ago I got another notification about the above story with Zac Efron....Recall earlier this year a big meme was that Zach Efron supposedly had plastic surgery and now looks like handsome Squidward. 

Trying to piece this together...is there going to be another Blackout?..Possibly at the Super Bowl? Or does this mean the Ravens will be in the Super Bowl? Zac Efron is in the film "Hairspray" that I've documented a lot about in relation to the Ravens/Baltimore and the Philadelphia Trainwreck....
Or is it something to do with the Rams playing Tom Brady again? 
Efron is 34 years old and this was a major number in both the Blackout Bowl and Super Bowl 53. 

I'm also curious with the SpongeBob introducing Travis Scott at SB 53 and then a meteor or something alike crashes into the Super Bowl as Travis Scott starts playing Sicko Mode....Will there be a blackout in relation to something such as a Solar Flare soon? 



It's funny that SpongeBob is this important because I really do not know much about the show...I mean I've seen episodes but never really gave them much attention if that makes sense. I did see one of the SpongeBob movies in theaters with my daughter and nephew years ago in Denison, Iowa...where the person who friend requested me is from...but it's only 20 minutes away so it's not exactly that amazing of a sync. It was the first time I'd ever watched a movie in 3D though, so that's possibly important....3 D....34...
That movie was SpongeBob: Out of Water...I made a video on it back in 2015..It's interesting that I mentioned how the whole movie is about Time Travel and I also mentioned the St. Andrews Cross in the background...while mentioning this I talked about the Great Scot...
All of this makes me think of Zenith's recent videos....The Great Scott and Back to the Future...Plus Quantum Leap....Zenith also mentioned the importance of Pluto and Water...
SpongeBob also has a lot to do with Neptune..when I first started making videos the concept of Neptune was something I often mentioned...God of Horses/Earthquakes/Sea
Neptune=95, 120(FB), 189(FB)
All the numbers important to the Braves/Astroworld Festival.

Next year is the WATER Tiger Year.

I searched my channel for SpongeBob and I only have a few videos that involve it...funny that one of them is about my daughter noticing Illuminati symbolism in an episode...
Claire Bobbi Jo Cowgill=356
The other day when I finally watche season 3 episode 10 of SpongeBob my daughter even heard it playing on my phone and said to me..."I Love that episode"...
Johann Adam Weishaupt=310

I have another video where I had synchronicity with SpongeBob and Francis Bacon...Francis Bacon ciphers...

Rihanna shares a bday with Kurt Cobain...Diamonds and Pearls.....Rihanna is connected to Drake/Kanye so on and she even dated Travis Scott for a short time....maybe pay attention to her...Barbados...

I'll have to check out the upcoming new episode of SpongeBob on 11/19. 


4 comments:

  1. Astrologers say Neptune rules dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The titans sync up really well to sb56 and I suspect they play brady. The titans logo reminds me of the Jesuit logo and is even said it is a solar flair. Also brady going to be the first back to back sb winner in exactly 888 weeks to the day after he won last back to back with patriots. Reminding me of back to future 88. 888 weeks is also 17 years and 7 days (177). Tannehills full name =263 the 56th prime and will be 33 years old and 201 days...

    ReplyDelete