Sunday, November 28, 2021

Pisces Fish on TV right after I uploaded my previous Post-Midnight Mass-Father/Drowning-Money

 


Jasmine's mom called me while I was making my previous post. She had my van and it got a flat tire, so parked it at my parents house and was walking home. She didn't know how to use my dads air machine so she just left it there. Anyway, when she got home, I figured I would just end my blog post and walk over to put air in the tire at my parents. 

Right as I published the post  I looked up at the TV to see the Pisces fish. Jasmine's mom had turned on Netflix to watch some show called "Midnight Mass." 

Recall that Pisces begins on 2/19...Fish...Water...Drowning..

What I find even more funny is that this show is set around a priest named Father Paul at St. Patricks Church...Now I know there are many St. Patricks Catholic Church's around the world but my town just so happens to be one of them....and think how much I've documented with the Jesuits and Father Paul who died in a Bathtub(Water) at Creighton(Jesuit). 

Also recall that the FATHER symbolism was important to the DROWNING symbolism in 2018. 

Father=624(Sum)

Drowning=624(Sum)

My father can't swim and his license plate has 624 on it. 

Recall how Father Paul died 6 months 3 days after the Jesuit anniversary at the age of 63 in a Bathtub...I then realized all the priests in my town were connected to the number 63...and my Uncle Barney died age 63....I mentioned this because it has a connection to Money..

Money=63

Wall Street=63

Black Tuesday left 63 days in the year. 

Midnight Mass=136

Stock Market=136 

St. Patricks=136 

President=136(FB) and 219(FB)


Pluto=167(FB)...the 39th prime....219 important to 39...


The new Covid variant skipping Nu and Xi in the Greek alphabet also has me wondering....think about China's leader named "Xi" X Eye...Cross Eyed...Notice his bday leaves 199 days in the year...a big number with Squid Game...

Also, Ethereum sometimes uses the Xi symbol. 


Omicron Piscium is also a star in the constellation of Pisces. 


5 comments:

  1. Why did you include Pluto? Anyways was talking to Derek about city slickers today. I noticed Billy Crystal is a Pisces.

    Just being random here but loved how curly dies in the first film then the actor comes back as his twin twin brother, Duke, in city slickers 2. Lol that reminds me of a video I did on Prince Philip being born 2019 days before Prince Andrew who was born on 2-19

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad. Prince Philip born 2019 WEEKS before Prince Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol the actor who played Curly was Jack Palance. He was born on 2-18 and died on your 34th birthday.

    ReplyDelete