Sunday, November 21, 2021

Art LaFleur known for "Field of Dreams" and portraying Babe Ruth in "The Sandlot" dead on 11/17/21.

 
Art LaFleur, the guy known for being "Babe Ruth" in The Sandlot and also the film "Field of Dreams" dies?....Just after the World Series in the year of the 1st game held at Field of Dreams....the World Series was also synced to Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth. 

What's funny about this too is that my daughter has been obsessed with some song that says "Legends Never Die" a bunch in the chorus...she listens to it for hours straight sometimes....but every time I hear it, I think of the scene where Art LaFleur is Babe Ruth and tells Benny that Hero's get remembered but Legends never die. 

I also blogged about art LaFleur in relation to the film "First Kid" a while back...it involved the Ghost of Sinbad....I made that post on 9/9/2018...so Art LaFleur's bday and recall last year in November Sinbad had a stroke...

Art LaFleur..
Matt LaFleur? 
Sinbad=225(FB)
Art LaFleur=225(FB)

Maybe we will get a story about Sinbad that connects to this death in the future. 


3 comments:

  1. I remember someone I worked with mentioned how Rob Thomas and Sinbad appeared together in an episode of It's Always Sunny. Season 4 episode 9 the 41st overall episode. I don't even watch the show but for some reason that stuck with me. Recently I went on a Matchbox 20 kick too. Lol "Robert Kelly Thomas" = 219 ordinal. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" = 346 ordinal. "Meta" = 346 greek isopsephy. Remember Tina Tintor had a coworker named Patrick LaFleur. Matt LaFleur's full name is Matthew Patrick Lafleur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out Fred Savage directed that episode. We've been watching the reboot of the Wonder Years.

    Bro!! Art Lafleur born in Gary Indiana home of the 219 area code. That's also where the Jackson 5 grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWbBJ_7OAs

    ReplyDelete