Saturday, November 13, 2021

Travis Scott and the PEARL symbolism and the Mandela Effect/Duck Theme(Short Post)

 I have to leave for a band gig but I wanted to write a few things on here before I forget, so I can look at them later....


It's interesting that the Travis Scott thing is connected to Pearl Jam in light of my recent syncs with Nirvana....but also think how Travis Scott was linked to the Atlanta Braves and the PEARL symbolism. 


We also got the death of the last apartheid president in South Africa....recall how the Mandela Effect was important to the Harold and Kumar stuff with Horse Racing....It was also connected to the Duck Theme, which is why I think we recently got the story of Emilio Estevez not getting the vaccine, so he can't be on the new Mighty Ducks: Gamechangers.  I even blogged that Doogie Howser seemed to be a Mandela Effect for me cause I remember it as Dougie on 9/7/21...

Ha...

Mandela Effect=356(Eng Ext)

Recall how Nelson Mandela is synced to the number 516 too in relation to Buffy and so on..



No comments:

Post a Comment