Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Lion Sleeps Tonight singer Philip Margo dead on Paris Attack Anniversary-South Africa/Mandela Effect

 

In the midst of the Buffy symbolism going on we get the death of Philip Margo, famous for The Lion Sleeps Tonight.   Recall the Buffy narrative is linked to Lion symbolism as well..
The Lion Sleeps Tonight=356(FB)



Further, the song was originally written by a SOUTH AFRICAN named Solomon Linda....
Philip Margo=173
South Africa=173(FB)
So on..
Philip Margo also died a span of 227 days after his bday...and on the anniversary of the 2015 Paris Attacks....recall that the Lion symbolism is also linked to France with the number 227...World Lion Day is 8/10 and 8/10/2019 was the 227th annivery of the French Monarchy falling..
I should also point out that my co-worker out of nowhere asked me if I have heard the song "Lost Boy" earlier...I have not lol...but it was so odd how random this question came up...we then listened to it...and I was thinking this had to be connected to Buffy and The Lost Boys...then a fee hours later I got the notification that Philip Margo died...which is odd cause he died on 11/13 and today is 11/17.
It's interesting the video starts with a Clock/Time at 6:02....there is something related to Time with the way the world works.



Of course, as Im writing this post I look at the fryer and the temp is 356...to put it into perspective..its not set for that degrees.







No comments:

Post a Comment