Friday, November 5, 2021

Shooting near Cancun Resort and my co-worker who is currently in Cancun

 

I just finished up a video I started last night about Buffy and 310 and then went to Yahoo..I was going to look up the Nigerian building collapse in relation to UFC 268 being held on the 310th day and Usman being Nigerian....but notice the headline story....
A shooting near a resort in Cancun....
The reason I find this so crazy is that my co-worker Paula is currently in Cancun. I think she left yesterday because she worked on Tuesday...She really didn't want to go because she is very paranoid about Coronavirus even though she's vaccinated, boosted, and wears a mask everywhere. I told her I would go for her if she didn't want to go, even if I have to sleep in the same bed as her husband lol, but she ended up going. 
I just find it funny seeing this story now in light of how paranoid she was about going....Not sure what resort she is staying at, but if it's anywhere near her I can only imagine how much anxiety she must have now. 
I'll blog about this more if I find out what resort...

Looking at her name in Gematria, I see it's 231(FB) too..
This stands out to me because 3 other girls I work with have 231 Gematria....Katelynn, Heather, and Kayla...the only other co-workers I work with during the day are Daina and Becky so it's pretty crazy 4 of them have 231 Gematria...

I documented about Paula on 8/30/2021 too..in relation to Bohemian Rhapsody and Kanye West...I mean what are the odds? 


No comments:

Post a Comment