Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Spelling of "Jalapeno" and the Mandela Effect in relation to Skull and Bones

 

This may be a stupid post but I have a feeling that it may be important at some later date....Yesterday at work someone told me that I spelled the word "Jalapeno" wrong, so I looked up the spelling....I was spelling it as "Jalepeno" which still looks right to me for whatever the reason vs "Jalapeno." I guess it makes sense to be an "a" but for some reason I feel like it's a Mandela Effect thing....my brain just cannot process the Jalapeno spelling. It came back up today because it was Taco Tuesday and I struggled to spell it correctly again today...I then started joking that the Travis Scott ritual must've sent me to an alternate timeline that changed the spelling of it and went on to show other examples of the Mandela Effect. 

In relation to the Mandela Effect and Skull and Bones being important again recently I have always associated Skull and Bones with the date 12/5....which is the same day that Nelson Mandela died in 2013. The reason is that I cannot find the exact date that Skull and Bones was founded...but the Wiki for years has said they were formed over a dispute at the Phi Beta Kappa Awards, and Phi Beta Kappa was established on 12/5. 
So possibly we should pay attention to the date 12/5

Phi + Beta + Kappa= 522(500+2+20)
Phi Beta Kappa=218


No comments:

Post a Comment