Friday, November 12, 2021

Paris Hilton Gets married Story(Blackouts) next to Royal Family Diamond Story and Yellowstone Story-France and the other Recent Themes


 A Diamond story about the Royal Family just below a story of Paris Hilton getting married now?....Back in September with the Amtrak blog, I mentioned how I thought Paris Hilton may be important...I even blogged about her at the beginning of the year too....almost all of my posts about her involve the 2015 Hotels.com commercial that shows Blackout Dates and has a picture of the Eiffel Tower...Paris the City of Lights...Hilton Hotels...so on....Is it not interesting that I have recently been blogging about Blackouts too? I also mentioned how Dimaonds may be important in relation to the Pearl symbolism that was connected to the Royal Family...Also notice the story about Yellowstone in this same section....recall that the same day I got the stories about the Pearl symbolism there was a story of a girl trying to save her dog at Yellowstone.....also think how the Kevin Costner show "Yellowstone" just released a new season too....Yellowstone...Volcano..


Paris was married a span of 268 days after her bday....

Paris Hilton=310(FB)

Notice it was also 3 months 6 days before her bday. 

Paris=36

Princess Diana died age 36 in France. 

My post back on 1/2/21 was about Nashville and the Blackout bowl too....

Tennessee Titans=268(FB)

Funnier yet is that I have a post involving Paris Hilton in relaton to Shannen Doherty's cancer in 2020 too that is also about Nashville....Doherty was married to the guy that Paris made a sex tape with...think how I recently mentioned Shannen Doherty too. 


I also got this notification yesterday that Kim Kardashian attended Paris Hilton's wedding...apparently they are good friends...think how Kanye was synced to the Paris Attacks in 2015 along with Kim Kardashian.....then Lindsay Lohan chopped off her ring finger in a boating accident the same day that Kim Kardashian was robbed in France. They robbed her Jewelry reminding us of Diamonds and Pearls and Rings...

I have to go DJ a Junior High Dance so I don't have much time to add to this....but the 200 year old diamonds make me think of my recent SpongeBob sync..

SpongeBob=200(FB)

Carter Reum=200(FB)

Hilton was married in Bel Air.....which reminds me of my previous posts about Paris Hilton...they involved the Will Smith movie "Focus." 


I just clicked on the Royal Family article and it's even about Marie Antoinette...the last Queen of France before the French Revolution haha....I just assumed it was the British Royal Family earlier and now it makes even more sense to what I am saying lol. 

But I can't mess around any longer...got go get stuff ready. 




1 comment:

  1. Ever notice from the blackout Bowl
    To PE release of grid goes down
    2791 days
    The 406th prime
    Which is the 28th triangular
    Texas the 28th state
    What You Gonna Do When the Grid Goes Down = 406

    506 days from PE release to SB
    Chuck D d.o.b. 8/1 213th day year
    Texas Blackout on 45th day year
    197 days after Chuck D d.o.b.
    Release of Album span 56 days from his d.o.b.
    Blackout Bowl to SB 56
    Span 9 yrs 11 days
    Almost as coincidental as SB 56
    Being 702 days after Trump National Emergency
    1596 days after Mandalay Bay shooting (56th triangular)
    LV area code 702
    Gruden fired on 10/11
    Leaving 81 days in year
    Span of 56 days from his d.o.b.

    Fun facts
    First NERC established 6/1/68
    Day leaving 213 days in year
    PE release was 5527 days after the '05 Energy Prorection Act
    The 731st prime (7/31)
    9/25 = 56 days after 7/31
    28 days before 10/23
    The rest of the Ignatian Year will be interesting


    ReplyDelete