Monday, November 22, 2021

Kevin Spacey in the news and the number 219 in relation to WATER/Drowning/Pisces

 

Kevin Spacey in the news now.....I just mentioned him...and recall how I got the trolled comment on my Kevin Spacey post on 10/25/2021.....
What I find funny is that I just blogged about Drowning in relation to 2/19....219....and notice in my post that got a trolled comment I mentioned Kevin/Drowning...
Kevin Spacey=219(FB) and 167
The 39th prime is 167..
Recall how 2/19 is 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday. 
Duck=39
Duck synced to the Drowning symbolism. 

Notice I also mention the film "Signs" in that old blog post....think about Drowning in relation to Water...and Water is what kills the aliens in "Signs".....also Water was a big thing that lead up to the Stand By Me Theme involving Kevin Spacey in 2017....
Next year is a WATER Tiger year. 

Think about 2/19 in relation to WATER as well...it's the first day of Pisces...a Water sign...Fish...Just after Aquarius(Water Bearer)

Drowning=50
2/19 the 50th day. 

Interesting that 2/19 is 8 months 6 days before I got that trolled comment too...
Recall that 8/6/2018 was a big day synced to the Duck/Drowning symbolism...
8/6/22

PlutoTv...Pluto/Water....SpongeBob/Water
October 25th leaves 67 days in the year. 
Water=67
The trolled comment was during Scorpio and this story on 11/22 is in Scorpio(Water)....
Kevin SPACEy...
Moon landing during Cancer(Water)
Further that comment was 91 days after Kevin Spacey's bday on 7/26 and 9 months 1 days before his next..
Space=91




2 comments:

  1. I am watching Sandlot today and thought about your babe Ruth lafleur post and noticed a song in the movie was “the lion sleeps tonight” and remembered seeing an article about Philip Margo from the group that was popular for that song dying recently. And that song was released on November 17th, 1961 which was the same day as the lafleur death. Also it was funny as I was typing about the lion andI see a preview for the Lion King come on as I’m watching the sandlot movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why it posted 3 times, sorry I saw your post about Margo in the last week or two. Margo was an Ares which is a ram.

    ReplyDelete