Sunday, November 28, 2021

Peru's 7.5 Earthquake a Synchronicity with Chigozie's "Ben Canvaslaff" livestream-Stoneman Douglas-Drowning/Money Theme

 


How funny is this...the next story I click on today is about the 7.5 earthquake in Peru. I figured I would search my blog for "Peru" and the first post that comes up is a post I made on 8/11/2019....I just talked about this date in my last blog post...
Only 2 other blog posts come up in the search...one about Amberly Barnett and the other involves Stoneman Douglas and a weird comment saying "Hi" I got on my video on 3/24/2019...When I went to the persons channel I noticed their first video was about Peru. They also said the Illuminati was good and so on...
Less than a month after this blog post, the Peru president Alan Garcia supposedly shot himself..

I find it interesting that this story involved Stoneman Douglas because in the mix of me looking at these articles, I am listening to Chigozie's livestream titled "Ben Canvaslaff". This is because Ben Tetzlaff was passed out and they put makeup on his face and whatnot. The only reason why I was even listening to this video was because I got a notification for it when I first woke up...I figured that Chigozie was important a few days ago, so maybe I should check it out...

Moral of the story, I remembered that Ben was on ESPN for hitting 2 hole in ones in the same round, so I looked up the story again. 
Notice that Ben went to PARKLAND, High School though, in Pennsylvania.....think about this in relation to Stoneman Douglas/Parkland, Florida. 
Notice his hole in ones were also just a few months before the Stoneman Douglas shooting. 

Also, notice how ESPN reported it on 21/9. 
Stoneman Douglas=180
Ben Tetzlaff=45 and 180
Valentines the 45th day. 

Benjamin Tetzlaff=268
St. Valentines Day=268(FB)
Recall how this was important to Joe Biden meeting Pope Francis...I think the Drowning symbolism has a lot to do with the "Money" narrative...

He also did this 149 days before Valentines. 
Valentines=149

I wonder what Ben's bday is? Bet it was linked to Stoneman Douglas..

Nikolas Cruz=201(FB) and 149

Recall, that the Super Bowl just before Stoneman Douglas was in US BANK Stadium and synced to a money theme...this is why we got the story of the Stock Market having a "Market Meltdown" the day after the Super Bowl...





No comments:

Post a Comment