Saturday, November 6, 2021

Norm Macdonald's "Meta" Jokes in relation to Facebook Changing it's name to "Meta"-Buffy/Cheers/France narrative


After my last blog post I noticed that all my kids were asleep. I've mentioned how on Friday nights I usually go to one of the bars in town after they go to bed, so that's what I did... there was like 5 people when I got there but an older guy and I started talking about this knowledge..we talked about Aleister Crowley and the Catholic Church and so on...I later went to the other bar and there was only about 5 people there too...I ended up sitting and talking to Jimmy Kirk aka James Kirk(Star Trek)....I can't remember why but we started talking about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and how Paul Reubens doesn't die at the end. I didn't bring up any of the gematria or anything like that either we were just randomly talking and it came up. After we talked about that scene in Buffy though, Jimmy started talking about Kiefer Sutherland and the film "The Lost Boys". When we were talking about Buffy, I said they should've made a part 2 because we don't know for sure if Paul Reuben's died.....then Jimmy said, they should make a prequel to the Lost Boys...the prequel should be about how Kiefer Sutherland and the other vampires became vampires....I agree it would be a good movie and a better story than the 2nd and 3rd Lost Boys films. I guarantee he doesn't read my blog or have any idea that I've connected these films with this knowledge either lol. Just so funny to me...
Anyway, when I got home I cooked a pizza and somehow I randomly stumbled upon Norm Macdonald videos while waiting for it to cook. 

But notice that Norm Macdonald had a bunch of jokes about meta comedy and META....

Think how Facebook just changed its name to META....


So I search "facebook" on my blog to see when Facebook changed it's name to Meta and oddly enough the first post that comes up is the Chigozie Post about Cheers...the one connected to the Buffy narrative..


Apparently, I didn't blog about Facebook changing it's name to Meta....I know I talked about it in a video but I must not have made a blog post. 

Notice Facebook changed it's name 1 month 15 days after Norm died..

Facebook=115(FB)

France=115

This happened probably around 2 am so it was 11/6 but interesting the chain of events were from 11/5 into 11/6 too. 

Think how Emmanuel Macron became president on 14/5, which is Mark Zuckerberg's bday. 

Norm also died 10 months 28 days before his bday and think how Facebook changed it's name to Meta on 10/28. 

I think this is why my blog brought up the Chigozie/Cheers post too...
Notice how Clay Matthews was born on 14/5 too. 

In relation to 145 having the Catholic Connection, I keep forgetting that Ignatius of Loyola died on 7/31...the same day Buffy and the Lost Boys came out in history. 


In light of the Buffy narrative...notice Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook 3 months 10 days before his bday..

Mark Elliot Zuckerberg=310(FB)

Mark Zuckerberg=69, 84 and 316(FB) and born in 84'

Facebook=84(FB)

facebook=316(FB)

Meta=69


How funny is it that this happened to me 6 months 9 days before Zuckerberg's bday too..

Green Bay Packers=69

Clay Matthews III=69

Aaron Rodgers just got coronavirus 3 months 10 days before Super Bowl 56...."Coronavirus"=56

Clay Matthews was also synced to the Rams. 

It's also funny that earlier in the day at work I watched a video with Shaq trying to punch Brad Miller when he played for the Bulls.....Many of the comments on the video talked about Ron Artest being a Chicago Bull at the time...but think about Ron Artest changing his name to Metta World Peace. 

Shaquille O'Neal=229(FB)

Metta World Peace=319(FB)

France=229(FB) and 319(Trigonal)

Metta World Peace born on 11/13...so the 2015 Paris Attack Happened on his 36th bday...Shaq born on 3/6..

Paris=36

Another thought with Norm Macdonald's bday being 10/17, the day I had a bunch of "God" syncs and my recent Gabriel stuff....I can't help but think of Metatron...Meta Tron...If you look up Metatron it even says that the Merkabah calls the Ancient Days from the Book of Daniel "Metatron." 



I messed this up the other day, so I updated the picture today(11/7). I mistook the Chargers for the Rams....

It's also interesting that this weekend the Packers play the Chiefs. 

The Chiefs also have the connection to First and Last as they were in SB 1 against the Packers. 

Milwaukee Bucks win, then Braves who used to play in Milwaukee...in a roundabout way it was a same city thing..

Anyway, although I thought the Rams were playing Philadelphia, it makes a lot more sense that they are actually playing the Tennesse Titans today..

Tennessee Titans=189 and 241(FB) and 268(FB)...The 53rd prime number is 241. (Watch my Astroworld Crowd Crush video to understand). 

The Rams last won the Super Bowl in the 99th season over the Titans. That Super Bowl was held in Atlanta....and the Titans used to be the Oilers. 

Also recall how the Falcons were in Super Bowl 51 that was held in Houston....the connection to Atlanta and Houston yet again. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment