Sunday, November 21, 2021

Synchronicity with the song "Maybe It Was Memphis" and Psychic Theme Sync in relation to Memphis and 219

 

Yesterday at work I was thinking about Young Dolph and Memphis and then the song "Maybe It Was Memphis" started playing....I don't see the reason for the sync yet but I feel like it's important....

Maybe It Was Memphis=201

I know this is strange but whenever I think of the word "Memphis" I think of my cousin Jacob's old dog....it was when he lived with his ex-girlfriend Lani that I got the Psychic Sylvia Browne's book from....

Ha, and I know it's important because I just looked at her name in gematria..

Lani ODell= 39 and 219(English Extended)

Pam Tillis=39(Singer of Maybe It Was Memphis)

King of Memphis came out on 2/19...

Andrew Kaufman=219

Jerry "The King" Lawler is the King of Memphis...

So on..

2/19/22 will also be 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday now that I think about it. 

It's also 264 days before my 40th bday....think about 264 in relation to Cyber Polygon too....

2/19 is the 50th day..

Dan Behrendt=50

Funnier yet is that in the post about Lani before(9/19), I mentioned the connection to the Ravens who I just posted about in my previous post...The 9/19 post I talked about when I lived in Arizona and got a psychic reading from a guy named "Raven." This is funny because I mentioned Vail, Arizona in the last post. 

I was thinking about Mandy Moore in relation to the Pink story the other day but never looked back at it....forgot it had a lot to do with 219...
Drowning.....
Duck=39
8/6/22....
It makes even more sense for this narrative to play out when I'm 39..



No comments:

Post a Comment