Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Smash Mouth's Drunken Concert and their ASTRO Lounge album-219 Synchronicity again at work


When I got to work today one of the girls started singing All Star by Smash Mouth..I then asked them if they saw the lead singer acting crazy on stage like a month ago...they hadnt heard of it, so I showed them a video of it..I thought I blogged about this but I must not have.. 
The reason I am blogging this though is that I just remembered the album that All Star is on is called ASTRO Lounge...
Pretty interesting considering the Astroworld Festival..
The event happened 92 days before Steve Harwells bday..
Astros=92

Smash Mouth=189(FB)
Braves=189(FB)
The Astroworld Festival was 189 days after Travis Scotts bday..



A little while after thinking about the above, somethimg reminded me of Kenny Dwyer..He was an old guy I used to live by as a kid and also my baseball coach...I also worked with him at Walmart when I got older. He was a door greeter and I was a cart pusher, so we bullshitted a lot. Anyway, I couldnt remember if he died or not and my co-worker Becky looked it up...She then said that he died on her moms bday in 2016...I said...so whens your moms bday and she said 2/19...Then Daina said, Hey Dan whens my bday jokingly as I had forgot like a week ago..I blogged about that too...
But its funny because her bday is 21/9 ..and now I see his death on 2/19..
He also died 5 months 16 days before his bday...
Notice his bday is the same day the Album Astroworld released too...
It was also 166 days..
Travis Scott=166
He was also a 4th degree Knight of Columbus and recall how 166 was important to my uncle Barney who was also a 4th degree..

Kenny also died 200 days after his bday, which reminds me of how SpongeBob is connected to Travis Scott. 


We also recently had another music concert story where Sophia URIAH URINATED on a fan. 

Oh my god, I think my phone for some reason will not publish these posts...I swear I pushed Publish but just now seeing it isn't posted...
Anyway, for reference, I wrote this post on 11/15/2022 while at work. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment