Sunday, November 21, 2021

Death of Peter Aykroyd and Ghostbusters: Afterlife-Synchronicity with my blog posts today-Native American-Pyschic-Pig-516-France

 


Dan Aykroyd's brother Peter dies on 11/20, which is 1 day after the new Ghostbusters film released on Peter's bday....

Dan an original Ghostbuster and in the Afterlife film too. 


How funny is this? I searched Dan Aykroyd on my blog and the first post that comes up involves the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians....the Native American Theme that I just blogged about lol...I swear I made that blog post and then went to Yahoo and saw Peter Aykroyd died and figured I would blog about it's connection to Ghostbusters....in the above post I even talk about Brandon Scherff...




Funnier yet is that I also mentioned a theme with "Chase" in that blog post with Dan Aykroyd....I was talking about a Family Guy episode with Putin that had Aykroyd and Chevy Chase and then I went to Facebook and the first post involved a guy with the last name Chase.....but notice the picture I used also shows that Lani ODell like "Gaia"...I just randomly blogged about her earlier too...it's just hilarious. 

So I just went to Facebook to look at Lani's profile but I saw that I had a message from Dianne Walker...She just friend requested me the other day and I accepted because I actually know her. She used to make the local newspaper and such...but when I saw this message I thought maybe it was something about DJing....turns out that her account was hacked....but notice the only message I got was a PIG waving at me....it was from yesterday but I didn't even see it until just now because I mostly use Facebook on my phone with a different account. Just wanted to explain why it says Saturday...




This was no accident....something wants me to see the number 516 in relation to the Pig year...notice how today is 5 months 16 days after Dianne's bday...also 169 days.

Dianne Walker=169(FB)

What's even more messed up about this is that in the post above where I talked about a "Chase" Theme, part of it had to do with a guy that delivered the Omaha World Paper...think how Dianne used to own the local Newspaper.....Further, my daughter has a counselor that comes and meets with her once a week and the guy that I'm talking about that delivered the Omaha World Herald was the counselors dad....I also saved her brother from DROWNING years ago....In the blog post today involving Lani I also mentioned Drowning and 2/19.....it's just so crazy. 

June 5th was also the big day with Allen Iverson in 2019(Pig Year)....2/19....2019...

Claire's counselor has name Gematria of 268 too...

Today is also 189 days after 5/16...

189 was really important with Travis Scott and Young Dolph....The above post involves Putin and Boxing which makes me think of Dolph Lundgren and Rocky.....Dolph the Russian...Russian EMP?...


The only other blog post that comes up in my "Dan Aykroyd" search is one I posted on 4/7/2019(Pig Year).....this was Lani's 35th bday. 


Blackout=169(FB)....thinking about 516...France...Paris the City of Light....Super Bowl 47..Blackout Bowl...


Peter Aykroyd=215(FB)

Saturday Night Live=215

Peter died age 66....that Boxing Putin post came 66 days before Putin's 66th bday...



3 comments:

  1. My dad's 1st cousin died yesterday. I was named after him. "Bob Scheuerman" = 516 Jewish 666 extended. My mom also had a cousin named Bobby that died while driving an 18-wheeler. But my dad's cousin was paralyzed in a wreck back in June/July and he just never recovered. Just hope that's not my destiny with me being a mail carrier n all. It's strange cause he was making his way up to Tennessee for my dad's brother's funeral when he had the wreck. It's been heavy on death in my family this year. My cousin, my uncle, my grandmother and another cousin. My grandma was born two year's before pearl harbor and died on veteran's day. Her husband died on christmas day in 2016 when I was first getting into gematria. My cousin born October 5th 1946. Gemini = 105. Messenger = 105. I turned 56 Venus years old yesterday and he was a Libra ruled by Venus. On Super Bowl 56 I turn 144 Mercury years old. Kinda trippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit man he has the same birthday as Peter Ackroyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, nevermind. That's Peter Ackroyd not Aykroyd. He is a novelist from London.

    ReplyDelete