Sunday, November 28, 2021

Lindsay Lohan gets engaged and death of Lacey Chabert's(Mean Girls) sister

 

Lindsay Lohan is now engaged? They make a big deal by showing her hand with a Diamond Ring on it on Instagram....
Recall how I blogged on 9/26/21 about the Joplin Trainwreck being synced to Lindsay Lohan. We had also got a story of Nicole Richie burning her hair on her bday, so I thought Paris Hilton would probably be important....Then a few weeks again we got the news that Paris Hilton got married.....Now Lindsay Lohan gets engaged? 

Recall how part of the narrative was how Kim Kardashian got robbed in Paris the same day Lindsay Lohan cut her RING Finger off from a boating accident. Funny as none of these instagram pictures appear that she even damaged her finger to me. 
That BOATing accident also happened near the country Turkey...and here we are on Thanksgiving weekend with this story. 

There has to be a connection to TRAINS with this...I'm honestly baffled that today is 149 days and not 148 days after Lohan's bday..
Trainwreck=148
Lindsay Dee Lohan=148
I blogged about Lindsay and Trains on 9/26 which was 86 days after her bday and today is 2 months 2 days....22 and 86...big numbers with next year..

My phone gave me a notification of this story the other day too but I didn't blog about it. I figured Lindsay Lohan was important considering she is in this film...
If I had to guess, I bet there is something important to Lizzy Caplan, because she plays the character "Janis" on Mean Girls. The Joplin Amtrak was the reason I mentioned Lindsay Lohan in September because of Janis Joplin and the connection to San Francisco..

She is the leading voice character on the Netflix show "Inside Job" I see...I've only watched a few episodes of it though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment