Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Randomly Singing Kiss From A Rose at Work and a 219 Connection

 

Nirvana=219(FB)
Seal born on 2/19..
219 that number synced to Kamala Harris and Squid Game.
I dont know why but I feel like this is important..
Im at work and out of nowhere started singing Kiss From A Rose..I didnt even realize what song it was until I got to the chorus...
I then saw that Seal is part Nigerian and will be 59 years old next year.
Kiss from a Rose came out in 1994, the year Kurt Cobain died....Nirvana important to the ROSE theme witb Axl Rose..

The reason I think this is important further is that, I was trying to explain to a younger girl ai work who Seal is...I said he gives ugly people hope that they can be a famous singer too or something of the sort lol...but a bit later someone asked what the date was and I said the 9th and started talking about my bday and other peoples bdays...the younger girl then said how I know everyones bday and asked me what hers was...for the life of me I couldnt remember, although I shouldve because I just djed her bday party...but her bday is September 21st.. or 21/9.

In the mix of all of this a 319 number called me. This number calls me almost everyday and no clue who it is...but 319 was important to my last post with Nirvana.
Ha, and today is 3 months 10 days before 2/19..




1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is 65 mercury years from the youtube upload date for that Nirvana song on your youtube

    ReplyDelete