Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Synchronicity with Jim Henson and Andy Kaufman-516-Jim Carrey-Man on the Moon-Copper Mountain

I cant remember all of the instances, but I have seen associations with Jim Henson all day...at least 4 or 5 times...Like I saw a Jim Carrey Interview with him doing the voice of Kermit...and a number on the caller ID at work had a name very similar to Jim Henson..it was just a telemarketer recording about a cars extended warranty...

I just went to Facebook on my phone and the first post that comes up is about Jim Henson...I never typed Jim Henson into anything nor did I search anything about it until now too, so u cant blame it on an algorithm unless it can read my thoughts.

Anyway, the first thing I notice is that Jim Henson died on 5/16 ..a date and number I have been following...
I knew at some point I had a blog post talking about his death too, so I searched for it...it was a lot to do with the number 53...which makes me think of all the connections to Super Bowl 53 recently....but what stands out the most is the comments on that blog post...
Notice how Marian Marcus mentions how Andy Kaufman died on 5/16 too....and notice the name of the person who shared the Facebook post about Jim Henson...its also Andy Kaufman...



Crazier yet is that I just looked up the comedian Andy Kaufman and he shares a bday with Jim Carrey....and Carrey also portrays Andy in the film "Man on the MOON"...
Recall 2022 will be the 53rd anniversary of the moon landing.
It's funny too that Courtney Love is in that film...back when Larry Flynt died I made a video showing why I thought she and Nirvana would be important and mentioned this movie...and Ive recently had the syncs to Nirvana...I remember around the time Larry Flynt died I tried watching Man on the Moon too...but I kept falling asleep and eventuallt gave up on watching it. 
It's also interesting that Danny DeVito is in that film...Early today I watched a clip on Facebook with Roddy Piper being mad at Danny DeVito..
Crazier yet is that the Andy Kaufman I know and the comedians bdays are separated by a span of 5 months 16 days lol..

There has to be a connection to Tony Romo as well because Andy used to live in the Dallas area and looks like Tony Romo..
Tony Romo=268(FB)
Romo shares a bday with Queen Elizabeth II and 1/17 is 95 days before their bdays...Queen is currently 95..

Jim Carrey=60
Andy Kaufman=60
Carrey will be 60 years old in 2022..
Andy Kaufman known for his Anti-Comedy jokes...along with Norm Macdonald..
I also looked up Sammy Davis Jr. due to Marians comment above...notice that Jim Carrey also portrayed him..even though hes white...Ill have to figure out what this exactly means...but still interesting....the reason I think it's even more important though is that its from his film Copper Mountain....the film is connected to Copper Mountain Colorado that so has scenes from Dumb and Dumber.... when I was a kid we used to go skiing in Colorado almost every winter and the majority of the trips we went to Keystone and alao Copper Mountain...my aunt Lydia even broke her leg at Copper Mountain if I remember correctly...We are also doing a big family Ski trip in Februry 2022 too...I havent been skiing for close to 20 years...so Im interested to find out what mountain we are going to...My Aunts are setting the trip up so I dont know the details...
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment