Sunday, November 28, 2021

Pluto-Neptune and my blog post on 2/19/21 about Ethereum

 



I just saw in my email that Bobby asked why I included "Pluto"=167(FB) in a previous post....It's because this 219, 2/19 stuff is seemingly important to Water/Money......Plus it's connected to me with the number 39 and 167 is the 39th prime. As I was writing that post I stumbled upon the Gematria of Pluto, so I just randomly put it in there in case I forget....It's also because of Zenith's video talking about Pluto/Water/Money...Plus my PlutoTv SpongeBob sync that I had makes me think it's important. 

So anyway, I was looking more at Pluto and found this interesting piece....Neptune will be at 22 degrees Pisces on 2/18/22, which is the founding date of Pluto. Then on 2/20/22 Pluto will return to Capricorn for the first time since the birth of the United States. 

On 2/22/22 Neptune will be at 22 degree positions...

While I don't understand all of this, it's pretty interesting that it connects to the numbers so much. Plus I've mentioned Neptune recently and I have always had an infautation/connection with Neptune. 

Remember earlier this year Pharrell Williams(Neptunes) was important to Daft Punk and Gold/Silver/Money....


I also made a blog post on 2/19 of all days earlier this year that I think Ethereum is going to get big in Crytpo...I should have bought some because it's went up a ton since this blog post too. 

I am sure that cryptocurrency has to be important to this theme. I'm just not sure if it's good or bad in relation to it. The odds that I would randomly post about it on 2/19 and then discover a Money/Water theme in relation to 219 make me think I should start investing in Ethereum though..although I guess you have to have money to invest first lol. 

Pluto...Plutonium...Time Travel...Just trying to think here...

Plutonium=167(FB) and 456(Satanic)...The Squid Game number...

Ethereum=189(FB) and 95

Neptune=95

Mandela Effect=95

So on..

The full return of Pluto for the United States will be 2024 (248 Years) which is interesting because we are also going to get the 2nd Great American Eclipse this year as well...

Just a random thought but Nirvana was also important to 2/19....makes me think of the song "Heart Shaped Box"..."She eyes me like a PISCES, when I am Weak." 



3 comments:

  1. Cool to see you looking into the astrology. On March 2nd Pluto Mars and Venus will be in conjunction at the exaltation degree for Mars. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaltation_(astrology)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well looky here. I was searching Pluto to find your post on Decode Your Reality and came across this. You're talking about the date February 20th. Logan mentioned Pluto apparently and that's when he and Zach scheduled their livestream. Logan born 2/4/1973

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I don't think that it's that Pluto is returning to Capricorn but that Pluto is returning to where it was on America's founding date which happens to be Capricorn. 10th sign.

    ReplyDelete