Sunday, October 31, 2021

Jon Bon Jovi has Coronavirus 54 days after my blog post involving him-Dream/Mushroom/Matrix-Royal Family

 




On 9/7 I blogged about my friend from Tampa being in town and how he is married to Jon Bon Jovi's cousin....there is much more to that post as it involved the Slipknot theme and the Matrix...The Matrix was in turn connected to my friend Fonso who used to live with Darveaux(Tampa Friend) and Fonso was important to the "Mushroom" theme that was synced to the "Dream Theme"...lol...I know a lot to take in but it's all related. 

Anyway, notice how Jon Bon Jovi now has coronavirus 54 days after my post? 

Jon Bon Jovi=54

Crazier yet is that I mentioned how the Tampa Bay Rays were playing the Red Sox the day of that post. Also how Tampa Bay was playing on Thursday Night Football that week....notice the story next to Bon Jovi is about the Boston Red Sox announcer dying. 

Thinking about my last post in relation to the date 10/2 and the Queen....Darveaux's bday is 10/2...

Tampa, Florida=168(FB)

Queen Elizabeth II=168






Bon Jovi has a lot of connections to the Royal Family too..notice He let Prince William and Taylor Swift sing "Livin on a Prayer" with him in 2013.....

Also his latest album was released on 10/2...2020...and the lead single on the album "Unbroken" featured the Invictus Games Choir...of course the Invictus Games set up by Prince Harry. 

Bon Jovi and Prince Harry even met again on 9/28/2021. 




1 comment:

  1. There's someone at my job who is obsessed with Jon Bon Jovi. I noticed that Jon Bon is born on the mirror date to Halloween. 61st day with 304 remaining. Halloween is the 304th with 61 remaining.

    ReplyDelete