Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Sync with Nirvana and Volcanoes

I'm on my way to band practice and a notification for Zachs video above popped up..since I have an hour drive I figured Id listen to it...turns out to be a short video about Youtube not letting him leave a comment about Nirvana...
After the video was over, I went to my blog and searched " Volcano" because Im trying to piece this Travis Scott thing together..
Anyway, notice the first post that comes up involves Nirvana and my volcano sync on 3/19..

I then realize I better stop and get gas and pull in to see the price at $3.19

Funnier yet to me is that on Friday((11/5) I randomly wrote a bunch Nirvana names on the back of some ladies lottery tickets...I haven’t done this much lately and think I was inspired by the Buffy narrative with Mary Poppins coming back up...no idea why I chose Nirvana either. I took a picture though because I thought it was important for some reason...I had a feeling I was going to have another sync that day, but turns out, it was 3 days later..

Obviously, I wrote this earlier tonight..I just didn't have time to finish the post..just got home and exhausted so I'll think about it tomorrow..

It's also interesting that I wrote They  Live on one of tbe tickets because that really has nothing go do with Nirvana...I dont remember why I chose to do so either..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment