Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Native American Theme with Braves and my old Info on the Native American Theme-Shailene Woodley/Aaron Rodgers-Royal Family-Uncle Barney

 

I cannot find the comment anymore but someone had mentioned something about Shailene Woodley in relation to Aaron Rodgers in the news...the comment sparked my brain in relation to why the Braves won the World Series and the connection to the Cleveland Indians even more...

Recall that in 2016 I was following a Native American Theme synced to the area I live. A big piece to me seeing this narrative involved Kevin Costner's because Chief Sitting Bull from "Dances With Wolves" died...He was also connected to Iowa(Where I Live) with Field of Dreams....He was also the actor who played Jim Garrison on the JFK film...Jim Garrison was born in Denison, Iowa...yada yada...this sycned to Brandon Scherff(Redskins) and the death of Kyle Calloway(Buffalo) and Yellowsmoke Park. 

So it really does make sense that the year of the Field of Dreams, the winner of the World Series would be connected to the Braves(Native Americans). 


It's funny too because I talked about a Native American theme last November/December just before the Indians announced they were going to change their name...this narrative was synced to the Green Bay Packers....I later talked about Aaron Rodgers and his connection to the Native American Theme because his girlfriend is Shailene Woodley....

In 2016 the only films I went to see in the theaters was Allegiant that is all about Chicago and stars Shailene Woodley, and a film called "The Darkness"...The Darkness is about Native Americans that haunt a family(Starring Kevin BACON)....we then got Chicago vs the Indians in the World Series...around this same time we had the Dakota Access Pipeline stories near where I live...along with a story of Shailene Woodley being arrested at the Pipeline for protesting.

Moral of the story is that it just makes perfect sense that Aaron Rodgers would be the Major talk in sports/news...

The 2016 World Series final game began on 11/2 just like the 2021 World Series too. 

Think how Aaron Rodgers is important to Jeopardy as well....Recall that after the 2016 World Series is when I made all the Jeopardy posts/videos seemingly starting a chain of events with Reverse Gematria and a lot of events happening within the Truth Community.


Shailene Woodley=224(FB)

224 was a big number I talked about last year in November/December..

2/24 leaves 310 days in the year. 

Woodley also born on the 319th day and this number is important to the Volcano symbolism. 

Aaron Rodgers=268(FB) and 189..

Native American=268(FB)

Braves=189(FB)

189 a Big number with the Travis Scott thing..

Prince Philip=189...Volcano....

Royal Family=189(FB)

If you watch my videos from November/December 2020 and the Native American theme they involved Prince Harry and Meghan Markle a lot...

Prince Philip=268(FB)

Prince Harry=268(FB)

Meghan Markle=268(FB)

Christopher Columbus=268(Native American theme)

Also, recall that Prince(singer) died on Queen Elizabeth II's bday in 2016....this is what really started the pattern with the Native American theme...because the Colts owner Jim Irsay bought Prince's Yellowcloud guitar reminding me of Chief Yellow Smoke. Think about Prince and the connection to Pearls with Joc Pederson and Queen Elizabeth II too. 

Recall that after Prince died too...the first regular season game played in US Bank Stadium was a tribute to Prince....then the first score of the game was a TD pass from Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson.....Prince Rogers Nelson. 

It's interesing that 268 days after Queen Elizabeth II's bday is 1/14..this is the anniversary of my Uncle Barney dying in connection to the Cubs/Indians World Series in 2016. He died age 63 and I later discovered a big pattern with Priests/Jesuits to 63...

Bernard Alan Murphy=268(My Uncles Full name)

63 is the big number with Prince Harry/Meghan Markle/Trump/Elizabeth Warren/Pocohantas too..

What else I find funny is that my daughters bird "Queenie" who just died came from the house that my uncle Barney used to live in...So I got the birds from the guy who bought the house after Barney and his wife died...Recall his wife Betty died in connection to Alex Trebek too. 

Queenie died a span of 268 days after Elizabeth II's anniversary being the Queen. 

In my old videos about the Native America theme I also talked multiple times how it was synced to the "Omaha Indians"=268(FB)



In relation to the Braves connected to 95 and Queen Elizabeth II being 95 years old...it's also interesting that 1/14 will be 9 months 5 days after Prince Philip died.


It's crazy to me that it seems everything always stems back to the death of my uncle Barney...almost as if it was some crazy ritual...I mean who knows...but his death story and the events around his death make it really seem this way. It's too bad he's not around so I could ask him what he knows about this knowledge. 

I'm also thinking about the recent stuff with my friend Fonso...and also Kaitlyn at work....Fonso used to live near Manteno Park and Kaitlyn lives very close too....this is the area important to the Omaha Indians. 


Thinking about my Native American videos from last November/December..a big thing was how Wikipedia changes bdays and other info on purpose to link up to things...which is funny I just mentioned this again with Travis Scott.....but notice that Matt LaFleur's bday went from 11/14 to 11/3 last year.....this means that Aaron Rodgers got Coronavirus on Matt LaFleur's 42nd bday...

Vaccine=42

Matt LaFleur=168 and 129...

Queen Elizabeth II=168.....129...Volcano

Plus the Packers played the CHIEFS(Native American) after Aaron Rodgers got coronavirus. 

I mentioned a lot about the Buffalo Bills in my video too..because of Kyle Calloway/Alton Sterling/William McKinley...Buffalo/Native Americans...

I'll have to look and see if any other team has a 268 connection too...

Tennessee Titans=268(FB)....TT....22..2022...they were synced to the RV bombing with Bobby and Derek/Packers too. 


Ha , I just found that Shailene Woodley comment..it was from SevenOne on Facebook...Notice how her post involves a PIG...







 


2 comments:

  1. She even mentions astrology. Seven7One1 uses a ton of astrology/astronomy in his videos

    ReplyDelete