Sunday, November 14, 2021

Death of F.W. de Klerk in relation to my Duck/Mandela Effect Theme

 

I'm trying to piece this all together as many of the happenings in 2019 are coming back up at the same time...I really think these things may be showing me to keep paying attention to 5/16 and 8/6.....The Mandela Effect syncs I've had previously were very connected to "The Mighty Ducks" and that narrative was really important to 8/6/2018....I also just turned 39 years old...

Duck=39

Sam and I had Duck synchronicity 3 months 9 days before Goldberg's bday...

The Branson Duck boat drowning was 39 days before Goldberg's bday and he was 39 years old at the time. 

Shaun Weiss=39(Goldbergs name)

So on..

We also had a recent story of Emilio Estevez quitting "The Mighty Ducks: Gamechangers" over the vaccine, so I know this is important. 

So very long story short.... in 2019 I got a YouTube Strike on 2/15 that lasted until 5/16...the video involved "The Breakfast Club" with Emilio Estevez and Molly Ringwald...Ringwald also in Pretty in Pink that was synced to the Duck/8-6 stuff in 2018...and her best friend in the film is named Duckie and ends up with Kristy Swanson(Buffy) at the end of the film...I later had a bunch of syncs to 516 including the Emilio Estevez one celebrating Alec Baldwin's bday on the Jimmy Fallon show...This is why Buffy being on the Big Bang Theory episode on 5/16 was so important too...and Kal Penn was on the episode that surpassed Cheers....In my recent video I pointed out how this narrative was happening again and how this was synced to Horse Racing and the Mandela Effect.....this is because Omaha Beach was the favorite to win the Kentucky Derby and the owner was Richard Mandella...on 4/30/2019 I made a random post about Jeopardy and then checked my email to find that I got a comment on my old video about the Mandela Effect and Lyle/Lynn Swann...the next day I was reading about Alex Trebek only to find out he was the first person to host 3 Game Shows at the same time after he replaced Lynn Swann on "To Tell the Truth." Then Omaha Beach was scratched from the Kentucky Derby and this is when I realized the owner was connected to the Mandela Effect.... So I knew there was something special to the Mandela Effect after this. 

Nelson Mandela was president for 5 years 1 month 6 days. 

The only things I've ever really mentioned before this about the Mandela Effect were Donald Trump and the song "We are the Champions" and also the cat Thackery Binx in "Hocus Pocus"....The song "We are the Champions" is of course important to "The Mighty Ducks".....It's interesting that they are making a "Hocus Pocus 2" right now as well...I was just telling my co-workers about Thackery and not Zachary Binx too...and they were in shock...I honestly do not know one person that doesn't think the cat is named "Zachary." 

There's just so much to re-explain that I don't want to type....

Further...

South Africa=173(FB)

FW de Klerk=173(FB)

The Mighty Ducks=173

Recall in 2020 I found out that South African Denis Goldberg died on the same day I had a Mandela Effect Sync in 2019..

Denis Goldberg=173(FB)


Richard Mandella's bday on 11/5...

11/5 the same day as the Travis Scott concert..

11/5 is also a very important date with Time Travel...it's even the date Lyle/Lynn Swann time travels along with Back to the Future..

Think about this in relation to the Mandela Effect too...Time..different Time Lines and so on...Travis Scott....See You on the Otherside...

Think about Zenith's recent video where it seems to be a Mandela Effect about Daylight Saving/Savings Time and he talks about Back to the Future.....Great SCOTT....

There is also a huge connection to 95 with a lot of things lately such as the Travis Scott thing...

Mandela Effect=95

Nelson Mandela died age 95

FW de Klerk=95

Duck=95(FB)

This is why they moved the Kentucky Derby to 9/5 in 2020, which is Freddie Mercury's bday. 

Dan Behrendt=95

Daniel Edward Behrendt=95

In relation to "Time" I just had a band gig last night and we have dropped our cover band name completely...we are now just "Punch Clock Martyrs" and recall we recorded our first CD on 9/5...

Punch Clock Martyrs=95

Think about my Book cover too that I used a Giant Clock for the Artwork set to 8:06..I mention this as well because I had a bunch of syncs related to this narrative while writing the book in 2020 that I even wrote about....think how FW de Klerk died on 11/11 too and I was originally going to use 11:11 on the clock on the cover....11:11 is often how people start understanding that syncs exist and so on too. 


I also think that Neil Diamond is important because there is a guy that lives around here that's from South Africa....Everytime my band plays he always asks us to play Neil Diamond...Pat even played "Sweet Caroline" once and let him sing to it during our set break. 

Diamond and Pearls..


Back to the Future=456(FB)

The Squid Game Number....



Another reason that I think it's important to 8/6/22 is that he died 268 days before...The number 268 has been very important to my recent narratives.....Notice he also died 186 days before 5/16....this is a big number with South African Elon Musk...

Apartheid=268(Jewish)


We also recently had the story of Puneeth Rajkumar die too....recall how the Bollywood actor deaths were synced to the Mandela Effect narrative too....also think about RAJ on the Big Bang Theory and KUMAR in relation to Kal Penn and the Big Bang Theory sync. 

I hope this makes sense....it's like 50 pages of material to go back and explain because there are so many related themes...I mean it stems back to even the Aurora Duck Boat Crash in 2015...actually it even goes back to 2013 when Uncle Phil(James Avery) died....which is interesting because he died just a few weeks after Nelson Mandela died on 12/5/2013...the same year Pope Francis became the Pope....We also had a story of Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty being a homophobe on Pope Francis' bday in 2013.

Duck Dynasty=39

Ha...he actually died a span of 268 days after Pope Francis became the Pope too. 

Philip means lover of horses....horse racing...year of the Ox...



No comments:

Post a Comment