Friday, December 11, 2020

Spammed messages on my blog especially my Shrek post again




 I've been getting spammed like crazy on my old Shrek post again...Also on 12/9 Jason Bennett spammed a shitload of my posts one after another...

I'm wondering about the Shrek post because it involves Terry Rossio who wrote Pirates of the Caribbean....Roald Dahl/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....Johnny Depp big in the news lately....He also wrote Aladdin which I just documented about not too long ago...

The post was also about his racist tweet involving him being an anti-Vaccine guy....just funny in regards to coronavirus and vaccines. 

vaccine=264(FB)
Covid Nineteen=264(FB)

Jason Bennett=191(FB)

I'm not sure of this yet, but I wanted to document it before I forgot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment