Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Buster Douglas Open to Mike Tyson Rematch

 



This story comes a span of 239 days after Buster Douglas' bday on 4/7. 
Buster Douglas=239(FB) and 47
Today is also a span of 4 months 7 days before 4/7. 
Roy Jones Jr.=239(FB)
The article goes on to tell us that Kevin McBride beat Mike Tyson and of course Kevin is 47 years old right now. 
Buster Douglas=164
Mike Tyson=164(FB)
Iron Mike Tyson=164

Buster Douglas is currently 60 years old...
Nigger=42, 30, 60
This story comes 30 years after Buster Douglas got his 30th win against Mike Tyson...
The Fight was on the 42nd day of 1990 in Japan with odds of 42 to 1. 
Japan=42
Tokyo Dome=42
War=42
World War=42
Think about Japan in regards to this...

Tokyo Japan=128
Buster Douglas beat Tyson a span of 1 month 28 days before his bday.....Today is a span of 128 days before Buster Douglas' bday. 
The reason I'm wondering about Tokyo is "Tokyo Japan"=194(FB)

Mike Tyson=59
James Buster Douglas=59
Slave=59
Negro=59
So on..
Today is 5 months 9 days before Kevin McBride's bday. 


I previously documented about Buster Douglas in relation to a guy I met in Omaha who lost to Buster named Dicky Ryan. Looking further into Buster Douglas I see his debut fight was on 5/31, which was Dicky Ryan's bday and 164 days before my bday. 
Dicky Ryan=47


1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete