Thursday, July 23, 2020

Kobe Bryant died on 26/1 in light of 261 and the Twin symbolism

Kobe Bryant died 8 months 1 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
Kobe Bean Bryant=81
Remember his 81 point game was on 1/22. 
Pope Francis=122
Kobe died a span of 122 days after the Jesuit anniversary. 
Kobe drafted to the Charlotte Hornets..
Charlotte Hornets=201
Kobe Bryant=312(FB)

The only reason for this post was I wanted to point out that Kobe died on 26/1....the 261 number important to the Twins symbolism. 
Minneapolis Lakers...Twin Cities...
Funny to me that the only time I watched Kobe live was in Minneapolis against the T-Wolves. 
We got there early and walked down by the court. I remember about 3 feet from Luke Walton and he made me look small. I'm 6' 4" if that tells you anything. 


1 comment:

  1. The Indianapolis 500 is on August 23d, Kobe Bryant's birthday.

    104th Running.

    ReplyDelete