Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Squid Game begins with a few 86 syncs-Bacon/Pig/China-Money Theme-Amtrak shooting in Tuscon-Random info

 

I turned on "Squid Game" in bed last night....In the very beginning the guy is trying to figure out what his mom changed her bank card pin number to...it turns out to be 0608...I thought this was interesting due to 8/6 but then thought possibly it's a stretch....but the next scene the guy wins at the horse race due to picking the horses 6 and 8 because his daughter's bday is 6/8...or 8/6 in Korea. 


As the episode continues you find out the main character knows the number 218.....and he also gets saved by the number 199...

Squid Game=199(FB)

Bacon=199(FB)(Zenith's sync)

Recall that the 456th prime is 3221 and 3/2/21 is 199 days before the show released on Netflix. 


In the next episode we find out that after the first game 201 people remain. This is why Lambda connected it to the Jesuits originally. 

South Korea=56

Seong Gi-hun=56 and 456(Jewish)(Main Characters name)

In light of 68 and 86 though, recall that 456 days after this show released is Pope Francis' 86th bday. 



So Zenith left me these comments over the last few days...his Bacon sync to Squid Game led him to National Pig Day...which is 201 days after Squid Game released...
Piggy Bank...Franc(Money) 
Pope FrancIS
National Pig Day=148
It's also interesting to me that Event 201 was on the 255th day of the Chinese Pig Year...
Since 201 people were left of the 456..this means 255 died on the first day. 
Event Two O One=255(FB)
Zenith also points out in his video that Event 201 began with PIGS in Brazil...event 201 held during the Chinese Pig year(Wuhan, China)..Think about South Park and Cartman turning into a PIG so he didn't have to get his vaccine..just after South Park got banned in China synced to Batman. 
China=199(FB)
Squid Game=199(FB)
Wuhan, China=154(FB)(See Below)
Event Two Hundred One=254(FB)
Bill Gates=254(Jewish)
Skull and Bones=202 and 254(FB)
Wuhan, China=202(FB)
The Johns Hopkins University=322

Skull and Bones=201(FB)

Just thinking here as these are some interesting connections. 









I'm trying to keep up tonight with all the interesting stories of today, while at the same time watch Squid Game and listen to some videos on it. I stopped for a second to look at this Amtrak shooting...What are the odds we get another Amtrak shooting...since I mentioned Trainwreck, Volcano eruptions and a movie theater shooting, I figured I would see if there has been a recent theater shooting. The results showed the Edwards Regal Theater shooting in Corona, California on 7/26 that I forgot all about...the shooter had a JJ name and this was the same day Joey Jordison died(JJ). 
Anyway, I just find it interesting that the TikTok star Anthony Barajas was killed during this shooting. 
TikTok=86
Anthony Barajas=456(FB)
Remember TikTok partnered with Oracle after Trump signed an executive order against them on 8/6/2020...Oracle makes me think of San Francisco. 
Corona, California=443(Jewish)(86th prime)
Corona, California=154(Been seeing this a lot since last night)
Joplin, Montana=154(Amtrak derailment)
In my post about Trump and TikTok I also mentioned how started watching the cartoon "The Last Airbender" for the first time. This sticks out to me because the cop in the Gabby Petito story had the 666 tatoo, which you could also say is an "Airbender" tatoo. 
I was actually looking at that show again a few days ago because of that...Korea/China...

Look at that, the Tucson Amtrak had 148 people on board too. 
Trainwreck=148
So on..
Remember in 2015 there was also the Thalys Train attack in France synced to the Roseburg, Oregon shooting. 
Jared from Subway was arrested. 
Nicholas Winton died..
Back to the Future ends with the Train Time Machine. 
Trainwreck film...Philadelphia Trainwreck. 
I wonder if James Garfield being shot at a Train Station is important as well because my mom called me the other day asking if I took Lasagna from her fridge. I hadn't been to her house in weeks so I told her no, but that her cat Kwazi does look a lot like "Garfield" so maybe it was him. 
Garfield=154
Tuscon....Arizona Wildcats(Lion/Tiger)


Just random things here but Tuscon also makes me think of Tombstone and Val Kilmer....Val Kilmer in the film about Lions called "The Ghosts in the Darkness."...Val Kilmer is also Batman..
Notice his new film called "Val" came out in the US on 7/23...the anniversary of the Trainwreck shooting..and released on Amazon Prime on 8/6. 

Something I just realized too....1986 was a Chinese Tiger Year...
So people like Lindsay Lohan were born in the Tiger year. 

8/21 or 21/8 will be the 201st day of the 2022 Tiger Year. 
Tiger=201(Jewish)
Pig=86(Eng Extended)

I also find it interesting that National Pig Day is on 3/1 or 1/3
Tiger=31
Pig=13
Joe Biden's 456th day as President is Queen Elizabeth II's 96th bday too. 

King James=154
King James VI and I=148

13 comments:

  1. 3/1 is the 60th D.O.Y. "Pork 60. Pork also 86(FB). Human Flesh is called Long Pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rambo did a lot of work on that Corona shooting. I had a dream about the sun's corona last night. Anthony Barajas born August 9th 2001.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On September 26th 2019 Anthony Made a tiktok post with the word earthquake in the thumbnail. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRELdcMh/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're coming out with another Top Gun. Found that out cause I had a missent piece of mail yeserday for a Ed Harris Road, lol. He'll be in the film and so will Val of course. Poor guy. Your birthday is 154 days after mine. Easy to add up because I always remember my bday is 144 days before Halloween. Tiktok star = 144 ordinal. I think it's a reference to the Sun which is what we measure time by. 1440 minutes in a day. Anthony is a Leo ruled by the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Released:

    9.17.2021...

    9 + 17.....I Q

    9 + 1 + 7 + 5....

    ORACLE.....

    Matrix.....4

    Oracle was the "Profit" at the Top of the MOUNTAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aka Pythia the high priestess of the temple of "Apollo" = 666 fibonacci

      Delete
  6. 107 Wins

    90 Wins

    Difference of 17

    17 Game WIN STREAK

    #17

    ALLEN

    ALL-IN

    ReplyDelete