Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Bhad Bhabie leads tributes to singer Emani 22 dying at the age of 22


Really...Emani "22" dies age 22...and Bhad Bhabie leads her tributes...

BB...22

This story came 165 days before Bhad Bhabies bday. 
Twenty Two=165
Danielle Bregoli=86
Emani=42
Bhad Bhabie=42
86..22
This story also comes a span of 201 days after Bhad Bhabie's bday. 

Emani 22 got ran over by a car on 10/9, which was 79 days before her bday too...
The 22nd prime is 79. 

Bhad Bhabie's instagram is intersting too because it's all in lower case letters...
bhadbhabie=456(FB)

It's interesting to me that this story would pop up on my phone today because the other thing I've been thinking about is my friend Phil. I seen his sister post that he was able to stand up 3 times today and that he can feel his legs again....I also bought a shirt that I was supposed to pick up on 10/9 but I was out of town and forgot. It was a shirt made for Phil's benefit...Anyway..just thinking Dr. PHIL with this...
The first time I ever blogged about Bhad Bhabie was all about 86 too in 2017...it was right around the time of the Angel Gabriel theme/April the Giraffe.....April the Giraffe died this year right around the time that Bhad Bhabie started an OnlyFans...
 I just have a feeling that there is something more I'm supposed to learn from this dumb story. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment