Monday, October 11, 2021

No Time to Die made $56 million on opening weekend-Halloween Kills-Michael Myers Mask

 


Been trying to watch the new James Bond film all day but all the bootlegs keep freezing up and then I have to start it over...Anyway, I just went to CNN and see this article about the James Bond film only making $56 million at the Box office...
Daniel Craig=56
Sean Connery=56
What gets me is that the article ends by telling us that "Halloween Kills" is coming out next week...James Bond knows all about it considering Sean Connery died on Halloween. 

Funny too that someone sent me a link about the Michael Myers mask being made from the Captain Kirk/William Shatner Mask....when I went to my band gig on Friday night this got brought up...I was like how hilarious as I just learned this a few days ago. 
Think how William Shatner is now going to space on Jeff Bezo's rocket....Jeff Bezos synced to James Bond...Austin Powers/Mike Myers...Michael Myers...Halloween. 

Anyway, maybe somehow told me this already but...

Halloween=148






No comments:

Post a Comment