Sunday, October 31, 2021

Train/Amtrak Symbolism and a connection to Pearl Symbolism/Dream Symbolism-My Daughter's bird named "Queenie" died-Man Dressed as Joker injures 17 on Tokyo Train-


 




There is something I can't explain going on but I know it's somehow all related..I'm trying to put to words and piece this together...

Last night I DJed in Charter Oak, Iowa and I thought it may be important because of it's gematria. 
Charter Oak, Iowa=148
This is a number I have been following the last fews months and it began with "Train" symbolism. 
Trainwreck=148
I wake up today to see a story about a man dressed as the JOKER attacking people on a TRAIN in Tokyo. Recall that the Trainwreck theater attack was connected to the BATMAN Theater shooting. The Trainwreck theater shooting happened after the Philadelphia Trainwreck on 5/12/2015. 
Brandon Bostian=148(Engineer)
Lafayette=148(Where Trainwreck shooting was)


I also had a very vivid DREAM last night that my friend Phil was back in town and walking around the gas station I work at. For some reason my dream would only let me watch him from the corner, even though I tried to go up and talk to him. 
Right as I typed the word "Dream" above I heard the TV say something like "You're Having a Dream" too...It's this episode of T-Rex Ranch that came out on 10/2/21...

Anyway, recall how the Dream syncs were leading me to the date 6/4 and the birthday of Daniel Gaul....

This sticks out because my uncle Mike died on the same day as the Philadelphia Trainwreck in 2015 and his bday was 6/4. 

So I figured I would type in "Amtrak" on my blog and re-look at what I wrote back in September about Amtrak/Trains.....How funny is it that the first post that comes up when I search "Amtrak" also involves PEARL Washington.....The synchronicity I just had is interesting to this as well because the video came out on 10/2....the same day that the CNN story about Joc Pederson wearing Pearls against the Mets on 10/2...synced to Queen Elizabeth II......think about Fetty Wap being arrested at CitiField recently too...

The post I was actually looking for is the one I made on 9/24/2021...this whole post was how I saw my book was made in Middletown, Delaware and when looking up the town I saw that the "Dead Poets Society" was filmed there. This stuck out because my DREAM syncs were also important to Robin Williams who stars in "Dead Poets Society"...also a kid in the film commits suicide over the play "A Midsummers Night DREAM." The film also starred Norman Lloyd whose last film was "Trainwreck." He died age 106 this year and his death was 148 days before 10/6. 
10/6 was the day CNN gave me the story of Joc Pederson and Pearls next to a story of Elizabeth I. 

In light of the post above too...the only thing that hasn't happened is a Theater Shooting....we had the Hawaii volcano erupt again shortly after that post...and we've have multiple stories involving Trains and Trainwrecks since. 

What's even crazier about all of this is that last night when I got home I noticed that Claire's birds were in my room. I usually take her TV so I can use it for Karaoke because my bedroom TV is up on a stand unlike hers. Usually when I DJ she just watches TV in my bedroom.....Anyway, she never really moves her birds from downstairs so I thought it was odd....I then noticed that one of the birds was missing....I just asked her what happened to her bird and she said it died, so she took the other one upstairs last night so it could fly around because it was depressed. 
The whole point of this story is that the bird that died was named "QUEENIE." 
It's crazy because I was watching this date with Queen Elizabeth II too because it's 6 months 10 days after her 95th bday. 
Halloween=95
Queenie=102(FB)
Bird=95(Jewish)

Remember how the Pearl symbolism is also synced to Kamala Harris...I'm just wondering about Pearl WASHINGTON....
I wonder about Earl the Pearl too...born in Philadelphia...Philadelphia Train wreck.  I also talked about the Chicago Bulls in the Pearl Washington post...I know they are important to the symbolism this year too that I have pointed out more than once this year. 
Zach LaVine=199(FB)
Squid Game=199(FB)....
Think how Patrick Williams just got injured and is out for the season..
Patrick Williams=456(FB)
Patrick Williams was born in Charlotte where Michael Jordan owns the NBA Team...the team that plays in the Spectrum Center that is synced to the The Spectrum in Philadelphia with Hulk Hogan/Tisha B'Av/Earthquakes. 

This is very random too but I wonder if somehow R.L. Stine is important....After I DJed last night, I could not figure out how to get out of the town. You would think it would be simple considering it's a small town in Iowa, but I kept coming to Dead Ends lol....I don't know how it was so hard to find the road out of town but it was...I then Snapchatted my friends that I felt like I was in an R.L. Stine book because I was stuck inside the town. I really have no idea why I chose to say this but I want to document it in case something comes up. I also mentioned the book "Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes". 






4 comments:

  1. Jack Black played R.L. Stine in the Goosebumps movies.

    I had a ton of dreams this morning. I'll tell you about them when I get a minute. We're getting ready for trick-or-treating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearls are associated with the feminine. Venus/Moon/Water
    Aphrodite/Isis
    Look at the Cosmic Hunt
    Andromeda/Mythology
    The Chained Lady
    Remember Kamala Harris reflection
    Alamak Sirrah
    2 stars in Andromeda
    Mythology
    Pearls were fertilized by a flash of lightning
    Pearls and the Chinese Dragon
    Andromeda and Sea Serpent

    Cor Caroli
    The Pearl Cluster
    The Heart of Charles II
    Given the name The Pearl Cluster
    2/15/2006
    Kamala was nominated 5291 days later
    (529)
    Charles II d.o.b. 5/29

    Noticing the NASCAR race at
    MARTINsville on 10/31
    Cor Caroli = 89/296
    Pearls = 95/296/426
    Dale Jr news all week testing Next Gen
    d.o.b. 10/10
    10/31/21 = 504th year of 95 Theses
    (10/31 = 9500 days after Braves last WS win in '95)
    Charles II = 48/504
    #48 won race
    Pearl = 401
    10/31/21 = 401 days after Public Enemy released what you gonna do when the grid goes down

    Charles II and the restoration of the Monarchy
    Kamala kicked off the Presidential race by wearing black pearls
    Gem stones made from dried lava used to be referred to as Black Pearls
    Cyber Polygon = 1117
    11/17 = 614 days after Trump declared National Emergency
    Leaves 44 days in year
    Like SB 56 is 44th day year
    88 days between
    All year Dallas has synced with 911
    9/11 to 2/13
    155 days
    Like Dak's d.o.b. leaves 155 days in year
    Notice Dak inactive 10/31
    10321 days after birth
    1266th prime
    Martin Luther OSA = 1266
    span of 61 days after 9/11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you what I can remember. There was a lot of paragliding. Seemed to be a ton of failed attempts at it. Also remember soon after that seeing a pickup truck with wings. It could fly. Then I remember crossing a bridge made of pumpkin and when I went to go back over the bridge it was falling apart. I made it across and a few family members were on the other side. It was at night. I remember telling Rambo Happy Halloween later in the day. The last thing was I was apart of a plot to carry out an attack but I backed out. As soon as I decided to back out the rest of the crew did too and I could see what I assume were evil spirits or entities leaving our bodies. That's all

    Tonight had another North sync. They put on the show Raising Dion and apparently they all got their powers from a trip to Iceland to see the Aurora Borealis. Interesting I would notice that since they were forecast to be seen so far South this weekend (the Northern Lights). So many of the people in this community that I talk to are pretty far North. Rambo in NY you in Nebraska SevenOne in North Dakota. Derek in Wisconsin. Even Zach over in Washington State. Behrend means "dweller at the sign of the bear". Ursa Major one of the Great Northern Constellations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is this for a sync? All this talk of trains brought me back to the December 18, 2017 Amtrak Cascades passenger train derailment near DuPont, Washington. This was the inaugural run of the Point Defiance Bypass. This was the train that derailed on an overpass that had graffiti painted across the over pass "LABRATS KNATS". I always think back to that with Covid. I started to checked dates and noticed October 25, 2021 was 201 weeks after this derailment. I then search google with "october 25 2021 train" to see what pops up. On the first search page is a couple of news articles on a Train and Van collision in the County of Vulcan, Alberta. LOL. The town of Vulcan, Alberta is named after the God Vulcan. Alberta is named after Queen Victoria's daughter. The town is the "Official Star Trek Capital of Canada". C'mon... This place isn't far from "Dinosaur Provincial Park". I then google "Labrats knats" I find an street artist connected named "Baso Fibonacci", wtf! The train derailment happened in the Year of the Rooster, Corona/covid in the Year of the Rat. Roosters crow with the Sun. The Year of the Rat is now Year of the Lab Rat.

    ReplyDelete