Friday, October 1, 2021

Is Catwoman important in relation to the Lion-Tiger symbolism with Batman?-Dr. Dre-Eminem Halftime Super Bowl LVI

 

Since I've mentioned so much about the Lion and Tiger symbolism it makes me wonder about CATWOMAN in the Batman films....Notice Anne Hathaway, who plays Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises" will be 39 years old when "The Batman" releases...

Batman=39

The Batman shooting was 115 days after her bday..
Anne Jacqueline Hathaway=115

Interesting that she was in a film called "The Witches" that came out just days before Sean Connery died...Notice the film is narrated by Chris Rock..this is why it caught my attention. 

It's also interesting that Lenny Kravitz daughter Zoe is Catwoman in "The Batman." Notice the film comes out 3 months 3 days after her 33rd bday...
Zoë Kravitz=148
Zoë Isabella Kravitz=209
Catwoman=209(FB)
Her bday is 12/1 or 1/12..
Funny that I started this blog post last night and today I go to CNN and there is a story about Lenny Kravitz taking a picture with his shirt off while making coffee...Lenny Kravitz makes me think of my cousin Chris Houston who is a sound engineer for Lenny Kravitz a lot with his company....I only find this interesting because I had synchronicity with Chris in 2020 synced to the number 221...
Batman=221(FB)
Aurora, Colorado=221
Chris Houston=221(FB)
The sync happened on 2/21..
It was also important to "Zooey Deschanel"=221
Zoe....Zooey...
I also talked about his mom and how she was connected to Kobe Bryant(thining Jack Nicholson)...but she died in connection to Kobe on 4/22...which is Adam Lanza and Jack Nicholson's bday..
The story below the Lenny Kravitz one is about the Super Bowl LVI halftime show being performed by Dr. Dre, Eminem, Mary J Blige and Kendrick Lamar....
I can't help but think this announcement is related to Batman either because it came 136 days before the Super Bowl..
The Batman=136(FB)
The Dark Knight=136


I can't help but think of the song Without Me that has Eminem and Robin and Dr. Dre as Batman in the video...
Notice the 310 License plate too..
310 is an area code in Los Angeles...but...
The Dark Knight Rises=310(FB)
I've mentioned these connections before and we got the 2019 Earthquake in Los Angeles on Independence Day..

Also, recall that Dr. Dre bought Tom Brady's house in 2014 and they called it the Brady-Bundchen house..then Alice on the Brady Bunch died a few days later....Dr. Dre was 49 years old at the time and his bday is the 49th day of the year...Then Tom Brady went on the win Super Bowl 49..
Dr. Dre=49

Just want to add a side piece I noticed...
New England Patriots=269
Gabriel=269(FB)
The Dark Knight=269(FB)


Plus..Eminem is from Detroit...Dr. Dre...Los Angeles....Matt Stafford...Jared Goff...Lion symbolism....
Eminem also acting weird at the Michigan and Notre Dame game..





3 comments:

  1. I took the day off today cause my father n law usually watches my daughter but he injured his finger yesterday. Had to have surgery on it last night and everything. So I threw on Disenchantment. They made this random reference about Lenny Kravitz looking through a window. I didn't get the joke and I was in and out of sleep so I don't know which episode it was. Also, another thing maybe to note is they started streaming Seinfeld on Netflix today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO they actually said "Lady Kravitz" a reference to the nosy neighbor in Bewitched, Gladys Kravitz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.reddit.com/r/disenchantment/comments/99get6/i_love_the_bewitched_reference_here/&ved=2ahUKEwityJa__qnzAhXrSzABHfP9CMMQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw38GyAxFaopFPqCSCiabp-z

    ReplyDelete