Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Pearl symbolism in relation to Kamala Harris wearing Pearls like Lisa Simpson and 456 Days after Joe Biden's bday

 

Joe Biden's 456th day as president is Queen Elizabeth II's 96th bday. 

I also just discovered an interesting thing..

Year of the Pig=268(FB)
Year of the Tiger=268(FB) and 322(FB)
Tiger Year=268(FB)

What else is interesting is that Joe Biden's 456 days after Joe Biden's bday after he was elected is 2/19/2022. 
Recall how I had the synchronicity with Queen Elizabeth/Atlanta Braves and Pearls....
I just remembered that Kamala Harris wore a Pearl Necklace and Pearl Earrings on Inauguration Day....reminding us of Lisa Simpson. 
This is also interesting because the CNN article about Joc Pedersen wearing Pearls mentioned Prince, Audrey Hepburn, Dennis Rodman and Jackie Kennedy in relation to Pearls...
I'm just thinking about the relationship between JFK/Biden/Catholic....Plus Rodman connected to Korea....no idea about Audrey Hepburn...She was in a Robin Hood film with Sean Connery I see...and also in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"...It seems I have had the Breakfast at Tiffany's song in my head a lot lately too..The wedding I DJ'ed in Des Moines was for the "Tiffany's" too. So who knows..

The Day before Inauguration Day was 456 days after Kamala's bday too. 

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is that Kamala's purple suit was designed by someone from Baton Rouge. 
President=219(FB)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana=219
456 days after Biden's bday is 2/19. 

Makes me think of Zach learning about Event 201 in Louisiana too..
Dr. Paul Cottrell=255(FB)
Zach Hubbard=255(FB)
Event 201 was on the 255th day of the Chinese Pig Year. 
Event Two O One=255(FB)

I just blogged about the Joplin, Montana Amtrak derailment too and how Janis Joplin was important....I see her nickname was "Pearl"....think of her connection to San Francisco and also the Trainwreck 2015 symbolism connected to San Francisco...also Kamala Harris and San Francisco..




2 comments:

  1. The Chinese Year of the Pig = 231

    2031 AD, Year of the Pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusty Hill of ZzTop passed away 7 28 2021. 22 date numerology. They had a song called " Pearl Necklace". Braves = 22 Hank Aaron Died on the 22nd day of the yr. Could be a connection there also.

    ReplyDelete